Chapter 1: who are you?

Tae's p.o.v

"Taehyung,you better hurry up," I heard jimin yelled then add, "I mean unless you want to be late."

Oh shoot,I forgot I was supposed to meet jin.

"Don't worry jimin,I'm coming." I said putting my shoes on and running down the stairs. "About time,I was starting to grow a beard." Jimin laughed as he saw me panting. "You probably can't even grow facial hair with your baby face." I saw him grin after I said that. "And I bet you can't get a boyfriend and keep him." "Take that back you fuckboy."I said back as defense. "I know I am,but what are you." He said back with a smirk. "Your a dick,you know right?" I said. "I mean,you are what you eat." "Shut the hell up short-cake." I said annoyed with his idiot mind.
"Fine." He finally stated.

"You know jin will scold you for forgetting the "You know" thing." Jimin stared at me for a moment. What's that supposed to mean? What "you know" is he talking abou- ,I cut my thoughts off before I realized he meant the necklace.

I guess he realized I remember because he laughed at my forgetfulness. "Nice to know you remember dumbass." He said flicking my forehead. "I'm not a dumbass,you dick." I said with a pout. He then glared at me.

"Just put it on before something happens and I have to save you,again." He said with a annoyed sigh. I ran back up the stairs to get the necklace.

It's a necklace for omegas,it supposed to hide my scent from everyone

It's a necklace for omegas,it supposed to hide my scent from everyone. They just think it's a regular necklace,but they don't know it conceals my scent. I have to wear it so it keeps my identity hidden from others. My friends and family are the only ones that know I'm a omega,Well including some members of the pack. But since I'm an omega there have been times I almost get kidnapped. So I have to be protected. It's annoying.

After I grab it we left for Jin's place. He is the packs doctor,so he has to take care of everyone. He also acts like our second mother.

Time skip to Jin's place

"Hey guys,nice to see you finally showed up after taking your precious time." Jin said with a glare towards us.

"It was him this time." Jimin blamed me. "Hey,I have my reasons people and maybe because I forgot." I said with a pout. I turned to see jin laughing at us.

"I was just joking with you,why look so serious." He said wiping his imaginary tears.

"What was it you wanted this time?" Jimin asked with a straight face. "Well, I wanted to show you this picture I have of you."

"How did you get that?" I asked with a flustered face, while I tried to grab the picture,when Jin pulled the picture away

"How did you get that?" I asked with a flustered face, while I tried to grab the picture,when Jin pulled the picture away. "I got it from your mom." Jin said,almost in a duh tone.

"Did you bribe her or did she just give it to you?" I said eyeing him closely. "She just gave it to me." Jin said with a cheeky smile. 

"Can I see that picture for a second?" I asked,but we all know it wasn't for looking. I want to destroy it from my memories. "What,so you can rip it or burn it. I don't think so and we all know you look cute in it." Jin said with a teasing tone.

I hide my face in embarrassment. Why must they embarrass me like this. I looked up to see both of them laughing like idiots.

"It's not funny guys." I whined out. "It is when your flustered and mad." Jimin laughed out clutching his side. "Your right." Jin also laughed out.

While they were to busy laughing at me,I got up and decided to take a walk.

Well that was a dumb reason to get up. I bet jimin and him were in on this little prank. I swear they act like 5 year olds sometimes.

I decided to start walking in the forest. I noticed it always looked so beautiful at night,but Baekhyun always forbid me from going. He would always say,"It's not safe for you to go out there. What if you fall on a stick and scratch your self,or worse get kidnapped by a complete stranger?" He would always worry about me. But I always ignored it.

Sometimes I think if he could he wouldn't ever let me go outside. But me being a wolf also means I need to be outside to be free and on my own.

When I came to the forest it was so peaceful and beautiful. It looked like something you'd see in a fairytale or something else.

I looked up to see a full moon. While I was looking the moon started to shine on me giving me an eternal look. The forest looked so peaceful and quite,yet I don't know why no one ever comes here.

I wish I could always come here,but sadly I can't because it's not safe for me. People always say it's because of the rogues that make it unsafe,but I say otherwise.

As I was walking,I heard something loud start to approach me. I started to get scared the more I heard the sound of leaves rustling and sticks breaking.

I could feel cold sweat drop from my forehead. The more I walked,the louder and closer it got. I hope it's not a rogue or vampire.

I couldn't take it and decided to run back farther into the forest. Bad idea. Because next minute I hear heavy foot steps running towards me.

The more I ran,the louder and faster the thing behind started to move. I could literally feel my heart about to jump out of my chest.

As I was running I didn't notice the giant rock in front of me. I was running to fast and ended up slamming against the rock.

As I looked up I could see the blood dripping down from my head and arm. Who just so happened to place this giant rock here? This reminds me of a horror movie when they trip over air or a stick. They fall and just yell for the killer to stop or go away,then they end up dying for dumb things. I'm starting to get that scary vibe I'll die like them.

I was so worried about myself,that I hadn't even noticed the figure starting to walk towards me slowly.

I looked up,only to see a male with blondish-white hair. I had never seen him before so I was about to scream when he talked suddenly. "Why so scared little one? I'm not going to hurt you." He said with what seemed like amusement.

"W-Who are you?" I asked with scared eyes. He looked at me from a far distance. "Why should I tell you,little one?" He said with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side.

"I've never seen you before and will you  please stop calling me that?" I said a little irritated at his stubbornness.

"Nope." He said popping the p a bit. "Little one." He said with a grin as he watched my irritated face.

I had enough as I was about to get up,a wave of pain welcomed my whole body. "Shit that hurts." I groaned out in pain. "Careful,you don't want to damage your body more." He said.

"You are really starting to piss me off,you know." I huffed out an annoyed sigh. He looked at me with a smirk. "Good." He said as he walked towards me.

I started to get scared as he got closer, his hair and eyes changed color,then fangs suddenly appeared.
"I'm going to have fun with you little one." He said with an evil grin.