Chapter 3: what have you done!?

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was walking down the stairs,when namjoon dropped a new vase. 'How does he always break things?' I thought after face palming my self.

"My bad...I just grazed it and it fell." I could hear namjoon say with a nervous chuckle, before I could say something back, yoongi came in.

I looked at him with a bored face as he wiped fresh blood off his lips with a smirk.

"What are you smirking about grandpa?" I asked when his vampire form went away, leaving him with his normal blonde hair and dark coal eyes.

"I found a feisty little wolf in the forest all alone. I couldn't resist his sweet smell. So I followed him . He got scared and ran, it was just too a little game of cat and mouse. It was fun and all until he injured himself then. His blood smelled so sweet but tasted even better. I would have killed him because of his sassy attitude towards me, but I decided not to. I was going to suck him dry, until I heard other voices looking for him. Long story short even though I mostly told you everything, so I ended letting him go unconscious." I carefully listened to yoongi while he laughed at his own explanation.

"You should come with me next time." He said with a smirk.

"I'll think about it." I looked at him weirded out by him.

"What were you doing in the forest anyway?" I looked at his with a confused face.

"I was looking for an easy prey." He shrugged his spirit as he said that. "In which I obviously found."

He acts way to savage for his own good. He is lazy unless it comes to food, savagery, being bossy to us or music.

I sometimes cannot understand him. He acts like a grandpa in a 20 year olds body. Same goes for the other ones.

Right when I was about to respond to his dumb reply. Hoseok came storming in the room fuming with anger.

That's a first to see him angry since he a literal sunshine.

He turned and looked at Yoongi.

"What have you done, bastard?!" He yelled at him.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked blankly.

"Don't play dumb, you know exactly what you did wrong Yoongi." Hoseok stated firmly back taking a tight hold on his shirt.

"What do you mean the little forest food or the vase?" Yoongi replied with a smirk.

"The first one, idiot." He huffed our annoyed by his stupid antics.

"It was only a little snack, not like they were eating important." He huffed out with a smirk.

Hoseok I'd eyes turned bright

"Why would you do that to the head alpha's youngest son? Dad even told you not to do it but you didn't listen so now everyone is in deep shit, piss-wipe." He said.

"The head alpha is thinking of killing the culprit,or apologizing to his son. I had to tell dad not to come here or you would be dead. You better hope his son isn't hurt seriously." Hoseok explained as he let go of yoongi.

"Tsk." Yoongi turned and walked off.

"Hobi,What happened?" I asked with worried eyes after seeing the argument happen just now.

"Yoongi attacked the alpha's youngest son even after I said not to. So when dad heard he almost killed yoongi because of his stupidity. So he needs to face the truth or T.O.P." Hoseok explains to us.

Why is he so stupid at this time? He should be lucky hobi hyung kept dad from killing him.

He knows it a rule no one can harm the royals families or each other. But Yoongi is being Yoongi and that's sometimes not a good thing like right now. He acts like a stubborn ass grandpa sometimes.

"So now the vampires aren't aloud to be near him at all. I wish I was the oldest so I could smack some since into his stubborn ass." Hoseok mumbled the last part while quickly walking away.

I didn't notice I was the only person left in the room until I looked around.

"Where the hell did joonie go?" Probably off being, A. a pervert somewhere or B. being clumsy and breaking things.

All my brothers act stupid sometimes. I seem like the oldest at times. I also wish to be the oldest at times too.

I decided to ignore it and take a walk out side.