Chapter 2: leave me alone!

Tae's p.o.v

I was starting to get scared as he started approaching me with red eyes.

As I was about to get up,I saw him quickly push me into the rock.

"Owww,that hurts." I said as more pain started to come. "I know that's why I did it." He said with scary laugh. "What do you want from me!" I yelled scared.

"To have fun." He laughed at my question. "Leave me alone!" "Now why would I want to do that,when I could have fun with you right now?" He asked.

Why is he doing this to me even though I'm hurt. "I already said to have fun." He said with an annoyed face. "How did you hear me?" "I can hear and read your thoughts and I would advise you to be careful with your words if you want to live." "Why should it matter if you just want to kill me anyway?" "Because it's funnier that way,duh. Are you really that dumb or what?" He said.

I treed to move but instead fell from the amount of pain I feel. I looked at my arm to see it started bleeding more. I looked up to see him hungrily eyeing me up and down as more blood fell.

I need help,someone please help me! "I wouldn't bother asking for help unless you want to end up in more pain than your already in." He looked at me with a smirk.

In the blink of an eye he was back in front of me. He bent down and harshly pulled my bleeding arm up. What surprised me was he smelled my blood.

"You smell sweet,i wonder if you'll taste as good." He said as he licked his lips. "What do yo-! Owwwwww,stop that hurts!" I yelled as he sunk his fangs into my arm. I tried to push him away,but his grip on my arm only tightened more.

"Stop,you're hurting me!" I said as I felt some tears start to fall. He didn't show any signs of stopping. I was about to scream for help but he bit my arm harder.

I could see the blood in my arm start to flow out onto the forest ground. I could feel my body and vision start to slowly slip away as tears were rapidly flowing.

Jin's p.o.v

Where did he go. I could have sworn he was here a little while ago.

"Jimin,did you see where Taehyung left off to?" I asked with worry in my voice. "No,I thought he was here t-. Oh,don't tell me he went to the forest after Baekhyun's constant warnings." Jimin said with wide eyes.

Not even a second after he said Baekhyun's name he appeared. "Where is my little brother?" He asked frantically. "We don't know,he suddenly left with out a word." Jimin said. "Probably left to the forest." After I said that his eyes widened and he immediately dashed out. "Wait up,dude!" We yelled after him.

We all turned into our wolves as baekie got chanyeol and his parents.

"What happened guys!" The alpha asked as he ran back with everyone. "Taehyung is missing and he might be in the forest." As soon as those words left jimin's mouth everyone was already running towards the forest.

"He must be here somewhe-." Top stopped his sentence when we all heard taehyung scream. "HELP ME!!" We all started to speed towards his direction.

Don't worry tae we are coming to get you. Please don't die on us. I kept repeating in my head as we ran.

We were about to pass a giant rock,when we saw an unconscious taehyung.

"Taehyung!!" We all said in unison. We all stopped to see if he was okay. I could see everyone's blood boiling in anger,even the Luna.

I looked down to see him bleeding,especially his arm and it had a vampire bite on it.

The alpha picked his son up and gently put him up on his back. When he did we all turned around and left quickly.

How could someone do this to him?

Time skip back to pack

"Jin take him to your room and heal him!" Top said in his alpha voice making everyone flinch at his anger.

"Yes sir." I said immediately taking tae carefully into my arms.