Chapter One

You walked towards the nightclub with a few friends, guaranteed... you were underage. But they had gotten you a Fake ID and practically dragged you here. You pulled the short skirt down desperately.

"Don't fuss Y/N!" Your eldest friend who had turned eighteen today scolded. You nodded as she swatted your hands away from you before she grabbed your wrist and dragged you up to the door. The bouncer there asked for all of your ID's. Which you all happily showed to him.

The rest of the night became a blur of flashing lights, thumping music and hands travelling around your body.

--

You woke up, expecting to be back in the hotel room. But when you sat up, you realized that you weren't on a bed. It was cold. You went to stand up but were restricted. You looked about and saw shining metal chains with very little slack containing your wrists and ankles. You tugged at these restraints, panic setting in when you started to hear yells of protests.

You managed to crawl to the door, a small fenced window in the bottom of it. You peered out and saw human girls, all ranging from a young age to possibly their mid-twenties along a corridor in similar rooms to you. A few of the younger girls had ears that weren't human sprouting on the top of their head and the elder women had these and tails-

What was this place?

You scurried back as you saw feet coming towards your little window and the metal door swung open.

"Subject 465..." The masked man coo'd softly, kneeling in front of you and caressing your cheek. You tore yourself away from him. "Test her with test 2.5." He ordered and two other men stepped in and restrained you with their muscly arms before the first masked man undid the chains. You were dragged to your feet and out the cell.

Little did you know, the next five years were to be the living equivalent to hell.

~~

Don't forget to follow my social media!

Twitter: @ BNGTNSNYD

Instagram: @ textingwithbangtan