Chapter Five

You woke up breathing heavily, you swear you felt an injection in your neck again. But when your hand raised to it - nothing was there but the small indentations from scars.

The clock ticked in the background, it seemed to have been a forever since you had woke up, but every time you closed your eyes you were shaking with fear. So come four am, you pried yourself from the bed and dragged yourself out the room. You made your way down the hallway. The shirt Namjoon had given you gently rested mid-thigh since they didn't have any clothes in your size.

You stopped outside a room, their heartbeat soothing to your ears and you gently knocked. A few seconds later a deep voice sounded.

"Come in..." He spoke softly.

You opened the door gingerly, your hands cold and shaking. Their was Jimin, sitting up slowly in his bed with sleep swollen eyes.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He spoke softly.

"T-They're going to get me..." You choked out, wondering where this sudden need to release your emotions came from.

"The compound?" He asked softly, his sleepy eyes widening with a bit more alertness. You nodded, feeling the tears well up in your eyes. "It was just a dream - you're safe here with us." He pulled the blankets back. He reached for his bedside lamp and turned it on. His face softening when his eyes met with yours.

"J-Jimin... I'm scared." You whimpered softly, your tail tucked between your legs and your ears flat against your head.

"Come here..." he whispered softly. You slowly shuffled against the carpet to him and he gently pulled you into his bed. "I promise, I'll keep you safe." He gently hugged you as your first few tears fell. Your hand rubbing the scar that seemed to ache with the memories, on your neck. "What's wrong?"

"It's just a scar." You mumbled quietly. He pulled your hand away and you quickly hid it with your other in shame. He frowned.

"You don't have to hide anything like your scars from me, what they did to you was unfair, but it didn't make you any less beautiful." He whispered softly, noticing a scar on the back of your hand and kissing it gently. "Now lets go to sleep..."

~~

Don't forget to follow my social media!

Twitter: @ BNGTNSNYD

Instagram: @ textingwithbangtan