Chapter Nine

Since that brief embrace three months ago, your cheeks flared up at the slightest glance he gave you. Your stomach started to feel like a washing machine when his hand gently brushed against yours and your temperature seemed to have been slowly rising since.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Jungkook asked quietly. You looked up from the book you were reading before nodding.

"Why wouldn't I be?" You asked softly.

"You're constantly red in the face, your temperature is constantly rising..." He trailed off before Shiru, who was sat beside him, let out a quiet mumble of 'shit' before leaning over and whispering to Jungkook. His eyes then widened and he ran off.

"Let's get you to the infirmary to make sure you haven't got s fever." Shiru smiled and you stood up following her.

"Y/N..." Namjoon chuckled softly as you laid amongst the fluffy pillows of your own bed. "You're starting your heat."

Your eyes widened slightly. "Wait what? That's impossible. I never had 'heats' when I was with them!"

"They probably suppressed it whilst you were there. Did they give you something like this?" He held out a golden, gooey substance that reminded you of honey. You nodded. You only got it once a year though. "Because we don't have a male that can biologically satisfy your needs, you will have to take it. Is that okay?"

You nodded and shakily reached for the spoon.

You woke up with Jimin perched on the end of the bed reading the book you were earlier. You sat up slowly.

"You've been asleep almost two days." Jimin chuckled. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, I feel refreshed I guess." You laughed softly. "How long have you been sat there?"

"Only a few hours..." He whispered quietly. "But it's nearly midnight now." He looked exhausted when lightning lit up the room, and thunder shook the house. You let out a yelp, quickly bringing him into a tight embrace.

"I won't let them take you again." You rushed out. He looked down at you in shock.

"Y/N..." He breathed quietly. "It was just the thunder, nobody is coming into the house..."

You looked up, and in that instant Jimin melted. Your eyes had rounded into innocent yet vaguely scared orbs, your grip on him was tight and shaking and your bottom lip trembled like you were going to cry.

"Hey, listen to me. I promise you nobody will harm you again." He gently laid you down and tucked you in, his lips pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.

"I'm not scared if they get me..." You caught his hand before he left. "I'm scared incase they get you." With that you tugged him into the bed beside you and immediately went to wrapping your arms around him. "I promise I'll keep you safe."

~~

Don't forget to follow my social media!

Twitter: @ BNGTNSNYD

Instagram: @ textingwithbangtan