The Begining

"FUCK YEA HARDER KIRI OH MY GOD"
I shouted out as I was getting pounded into the bed.

"SHIT YOUR SO TIGHT BAKUGO" Kirishima had shouted out still thrusting into Bakugo.

He had flipped Bakugo into doggy style and went back inside the tight, warm hole as he groaned. Bakugo was face down in the sheets drooling hands down by each thigh as he was rocked to the core.

Juices were spilling out of Bakugo's warm hole as he moaned louder and louder as Kirishima moaned. "Your moans are so hot Bakugo I wanna fuck you harder so you can scream" He commanded as he went faster and harder into the explosive boy. "FUCK YESH MAKE ME YOUR BITCH" The screaming boy said unable to say the right words to express how good it was.

"OH I FEEL IT COMING WANT ME TO SPILL MY HOT SEED INTO YOU" Kirishima had grunted out barley ably to hold back his estcay.

"YES LET ME HAVE YOUR BABYS" Bakugo moaned out as they both went to heaven together.

"I LOVE YOU" They had both moaned out as the spilled their seed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo POV

"HAH" Bakugo had woken up with a start breathing heavy and not being able to calm down.

"What the fuck" he had said as he lifted his sheets and his under where to see them soaked with his seed.

"Shit not another shitty dream this is the third time" He had stated as he changed both his underwear and his sheets and got ready for school.

This is the third time I've had one of those dreams with shitty hair and i cant take it. I HATE THESE FUCKING FEELINGS. I stomped downstairs where I saw my mother with breakfast on the table. "Hey brat" she said to be at the table eating breakfast. "Hey old hag" I said sitting down and eating along her.

"You know I heard alot of noise coming from your room last night you ok" she said with a smirk.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD HAG I HAD A BAD DREAM" I screamed out I really hate my fucking family sometimes.

"Hey brat don't fucking talk to me that way" she said glaring at me with intensity as i did the same.

"Hey hey lets calm down" my dad said coming down from the stairs with and a concerned look on his face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" me and my mother said at the same time as we glared at each other. He sighed and went to the dinner table too.

"Im gonna leave" I said to my family as i took my book bag and headed out the door. "Ok be safe brat" my mother said to me as I left out the door and into the bright sun.

I started walking and wondering what we were gonna do for exercises no doubt I can nail them just like everything else. Then a single fucking person popes up as I was thinking.

Kirishima eijiro

I felt the heat come up to my cheeks as I thought about what has happened over the past week. Me and him together with shitty hair yeah HAH not happing. Then I started thinking about his smile. The smile that can light up the room like a thousand fires. His spikey hair that  that make no fucking sense what so ever but still he made it work.

NO NO NO don't you dare you remember last time this happened. I thought back to what had happened last time. I promised myself i would never ever fall again. They are the reason Im like this anti social ,always push's people away, and never want to be with anyone.

But still that bastard persisted and now here we are I have dreams about him and now he is-

"HEY BAKUGO" I heard in the distance and i froze. No no not now I start speed walking but he is running towards me until he jumps and swings his arm around my neck.

"Get off me shitty hair" as I tried to pry his arm off of me but wouldnt budge. "Hey your no fun come on lets go see everyone. He started dragging me along with him.

"Hey whats up" He said eyeing me down and I felt hot in my cheeks. "Nothing fuckmunch now leave me alone" I said looking away from his beautiful red eyes-WAIT WHAT NO.

"I mean ok but you seem off to me" Kirishima shrugged and tugged me onward. How the hell am i gonna get past these feelings.

After we talked he dragged me to class and we talked for a bit. Its so hard not to think about that dream and not go red. I mean think about it your standing in front of the person you just had a WET DREAM OVER.

"Ok class settle down you dont wanna be here I dont wanna be here I wanna go to sleep so lets hurry up" Aiwaza said to us as he took roll and we took notes and that was it for today.

I walked out of class but of course Kirishima had to come over here. "Hey umm...Bakugo i have a question for you" He had asked me and looked away shyly a bit of pink dusted across his cheeks as I looked confused.
"Could you uhmm ahmm help me w-with my notes for algebra" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"No hair for brains" As I walked on. "Please Bakugo" as I looked back and I wish I hadn't.

He was in his knees begged me for the help he needed he gave me puppy dog eyes with one little tooth sticking out that looked so cute I almost fainted.

"N-no K-kirishima" I said as I blushed for the tenth time today. "Plweeese" He begged harder with a twinkle in his eyes as I gave in to him.

"OK OK FINE I WILL HELP YOU" I shouted out and he jumped up and hugged me he was so happy. "Oh thank you thank you thank you your the best Bakugo" He said with a bright smile that made me smile.

Just alittle though

He happily dragged me along with him to his dorm room why did I give in.