God I Fucking Love You

Bakugo POV

I ran...I just kept running tears coming down my face. I wanted to say yes I promise I did but that last minute I saw him. But I promise I didnt mean it you believe me...right?

I stopped for a minute to look at where I was...in front of my house. I figured because Its cold outside I would need to go inside. I knocked on the door and someone came.

"Who the fuck Is here at this hour-Bakugo!?" My mom said to me looking at me at in shock.
I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and put my head on her shoulder and cried. She obviously was in shock by my actions I only ever cried once in front of her. She put her arms around me and hugged me until I stopped crying.

"What happened baby?" A sad expression on her face showing concern.

"I fucked up...I fucked up so bad" I said sniffling and hugging my knees.

"Why" she said lifting and eyebrow.

I told her everything that had happened between me and Kirishima. How we danced and we kissed then when I ran away. She sighed at me then smiled.

"Well your dad owes me $100 bucks now" She said smiling.

"Wait...what" I said In shock.

"I always knew you were not straight so me and your dad made a bet and now I win" She said smiling.

"You...you betted on my sexuality" I said in shock as she nodded twice.

"But besides that yeah you definitely fucked up hard. And you wanna know what to do?" She said crossing her arms.

"What?" I said and she hugged me.

"Apologize and explain everything" She said to me and tried to leave but I stopped her.

"Mom...Thank you" I said and I hugged her. She smiled and went up stairs.

The next morning I went back to the dorms to go get my uniform and go to class. I put on the uniform and went to class. I enter the class and Kirishima wasn't there but Midoriya look enraged. He went up to me and grabbed me by my hair out the classroom.

"OWW YOU SHITTY NERD LET GO OF ME" I yelled at him and we got to the bathrooms he let go of me and then slapped me.

I clutched my cheek as he looked at me at if he was gonna kill me.

"How In the fuck could you do that to him" He said to me venom seething through his words.

"Do what you shitty nerd" I said rubbing my cheek.

"Don't play dumb what you did to Kirishima" He said to me before continuing.

"I saw you run away from the kiss and he broke down you asshole in front of everyone. I had to bring him back to the dorms and comfort him for hours before he could get some sleep. Why in the fuck would you do that" Midoriya said crossing his arms.

"Its...its none of your business Deku" I said walking away before he stopped me.

"Kacchan do you...do you like Kirishima" he said.

"...Yes I like him...no I love him" I said looking back at him.

"Good" he said to me.

I ran out the building to kirishima's room and I knocked on the door.

"Who *sniff* is it" A sad voice sounded out.

"Its me" I said to the sad voice before it turned dark.

"Go the fuck away" The voice said to me with rage.

"No Kirishima open the door I wanna talk to you" I said with desperation.

"Well I dont so go away" he said to me as I put my hands on the door. "Kirishima Im giving you 3 seconds to open this door."

"1..." No answer

"2..." Still no answer

"3..."

Boom

I blow the whole door off its hinges and leaving a shocked Kirishima. He hardens his hands and shouts "GO AWAY" with tears coming downs his face.

He tries to hit me but I grab his arm and pull him to me kissing him with love and affection. He tried to pull away but I didn't let him go...no not again Im not letting him go again. I deepen the kiss by gliding my tongue across his bottom lip. He moaned and I took that chance to delve into his warm cavern. I battled with his tongue for domince but he won and grabbed my face and hungrily kissed me and I wasn't objecting.

We pull away and I smile at him in witch he blushes and goes under the covers of his camo blanket.

"Come on Kiri come out" I said with a smile on my face knowing he was pouting under there.

"No" He said and now I know he is pouting he sounds like a child.

I did the next best thing my hands went under the blanket and I start tickling him.

"HAHAHA N-NO STOP BAKUGO HAHAHA" His laughed was like a drug I couldn't get enough of it. I tickled harder and he started to cry tears of laughter.

"BAKUGO STOP IM GONNA PEE MY PANTS S-STOP HAHAHA" He begged me and so sadly I had to stop but gonna do it again later. I kissed him on the forehead and leaned my fore head on his.

"I love you Kirishima and so so sorry for what I did yesterday and I would understand if you don't accept my apology or want nothing to fo with me anymore" I said as tears started to brim at my eyes and I let a couple of them slip.

"But If you do still want me In your life I promise you I will never leave you and I will explain everything" I said pouring my heart out to Kirishima to when I looked up at him he was crying too.

He leaned in from where he was and kissed me. I loved every bit of it his sharp teeth, his plump lips, everything about him it just felt...so fucking right.

" Oh Bakugo I love you too much to just let you I forgive you but why did you run I was so heart broken I...I honestly wanted to die at that moment." He said to me leaning on my shoulder.

"Its a long story you sure?" I said to him and he said "I have nothing but time."

I sighed

"I was raped"