The Night The World Went Away

Kirishima POV

*Time skip to day of the party*

UGHHHH I don't know what to wear. Ive torn half my closet up looking for the perfect clothes to wear for the party. I looked back to see the mess I made and It looked like a massacre happened. Cloths were all over my room like dead bodies and pair of jeans was on my ceiling fan.

"Hey Kirishima you ready to go its gonna be sick- OH GOD" Kaminari said as he came into my room.

"Yeaaaaa I having a tiny bit of trouble looking for something to wear for the party" I said with a shy smile looking at him scratching the back of my neck.

"You need more than a little help" he said sorting through my clothes. He found something a little later and showed me.

"Here try this on" he said and pushed me into the bathroom. I started to change into the clothes and I looked into the mirror and decided. Oh yeah I look good in this. I went out of the bathroom and Kaminari's jaw dropped and then some.

"You look hot" He said to me with wide eyes. I was wearing a red flannel with a grayish tee under it. I was wearing black ripped pants and black converse. This is gonna get a reaction out Bakugo.

 This is gonna get a reaction out Bakugo

"You think so" I said with a blush.

"I know so" He said with a smile

We both went out and headed to the his house and it was huge its night out but you could see the neon lights coming out of the house.

"Come on let's go inside" Kaminari said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. As soon as I got inside it was chaos. There was a dance floor with a Dj playing Kesha in the background. There was a drinking bar and lots of passed out body's. Mina was passed out in a chair, Momo was making out with Jirou.

Tokoyami was in the corner with a red cup in his hands looking drunk. Minata was trying to harass some girls, Shoji was dancing with some girl. Aoyama was in the corner trying to look pretty. Ojiro was nowhere to be found, Hagakure was nowhere to be found either but thats for another reason.

I look behind me to console Kaminari. "Hey this party is crazy isn't it Kaminari! Kaminari?" I said looking around me. Great now he is gone too now I don't know where to go.

I look to my left to see Midoriya and Todoroki all over each other the smaller boy straddling the taller on as they made out. Cute.

I look to my right and I see Iida and Urakua making out too now Im jealous.

There they are now where is the star of my night I thought as I started to look for Bakugo.
I look around for a bit but I found him at the drinking bar with a red cup.

"Hey Bakugo you came" I said looking at him and damn he look fine. He had a blue bomber jacket with a white tee under it. And of course baggy light jeans and white shoes.