Are we still friends

Bakugo POV

Kirishima had blood all over arms and torso he looked like he had just been brutalized. I knew I had done it and felt so bad I just hurt my best friend so bad to point of blood.

"Kirishima?!?" I said to him as he laid unconscious everyone else ran to the stadium as Aizawa walked up to us.

"How could you do that Bakugo!" Mina said to me scolding me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" Kaminari said as he tackled me and started to punch me.

Iida separated Denki from me and Tokoyami pulled me back. Kaminari looked at me in pure rage of what I did.

"What is wrong with you Kaminari even though he did do that he didn't do it on purpose you know that." Jirou said as she hit him on the back of the head.

"Im sorry I just hate seeing him hurt" Kaminari said to me still in rage but apologetic.

Aizawa went up to Kirishima and put two fingers to the side of his neck.

"He is just unconscious but take his to the nurses office to treat his wounds" He said to us as he walked away. Deku went to take Kirishima to the nurses office.

"NO DEKU just...let me take him its least I can do for this idiot" I said picking up the red haired teen and putting him in my arms bridal style.

Everyone was whispering especially Alien girl she was excited. I sent a dark glare their way and shut them up and I kept walking with the boy in my hands. As I walked through the hall to the office I looked at Kirishima. What was I thinking? How could I hurt him like this his own friend. What if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore after what I just did to him.

What If he wont want to date me.

I shook my head and tried to ignore all those thoughts as I walked to Recovery Girl's door and opened it. "Yes what do you need dear" She said before looking at the boy in my hands and her eyes widened.

"OH DEAR HEAVENS, WHAT HAPPENED" She panicked she tried to put him on one of the beds.

"We were having a spar in class and I went overboard with the explosions and when it all cleared he was like this" I said helping her put Kirishima on the bed.

"Is he gonna be ok?" I asked the older woman and she looked at me and nodded.

"Yes he will be fine the reason is like this is because he overused his quirk but other than that and few gashes he will be fine" she said wrapping bandages around his arms and chest.

"I cant believe I did that I don't deserve to be his friend no one would do that to friend." I said as I sat in a chair and looked at the ground. My eyes starting to water at the thought of Kirishima telling me I'm not his friend.

"You know he would never unfriend you because of this he is not that type of person" she said sitting in the chair next to me. "Im pretty sure you are the only one he considers a true friend other than that electric boy, Kaminari"

I laughed sadly at the thought of Kaminari saying 'Im sorry' over and over again for hitting me.

"You really think that he will still be my friend after this" I asked her with a small smile on my face.

"I just said it didnt I. Are you deaf?" She said deadpanning but smiled. "He will never unfriend you ever" she said as she left the room.

I stared at the door for a minute contemplating what she said. After awhile I stopped and looked at Kirishima. He looked so hot sleeping it brought dirty thoughts to my brain. I blushed and dragged my chair to the bed so I could stay next to him. I sat down put my head on the bed and I noticed
his hand right next to mine. Im sure he wouldn't mind it...right?

With a blush on my face I took his hand into my hand and intertwined them. I smiled as I dosed off to sleep thinking about a red haired teenager.

Time skip to 2 hrs later

Kirishima POV

I woke up groggy with tight things all over my body. I start to remember everything of what happened with the spar. I look around to see where I was...the nurses office of course. I looked around some more and I saw Bakugo next to me, holding my hand. That's nice I was al- WAIT WHAT.

I did a double take and look at Bakugo who's hand was attached to mine. He was smiling too it looked like we were a couple. I looked at his god like face and caressed it with my hands and he started to purr. HE IS LIKE A LITTLE KITTEN.

As much as I wanted to stay like that I couldnt it can complicate things and I dont want that. So I slowly took my hand out to not wake him up and preserve that moment. He woke up when I took my hand out rubbing his eyes then looking at me and his eyes shooting open.

"Kirishima you're awake!" He said in a panicked state.

"Yeah I woke a minute ago" I said standing up straight. He looked at me sadly like he had killed something.

"Hey man I'm sorry for doing this to you I didnt mean it and I would understand if you didnt wanna be friends with me anymore I mean who would ever wanna be friends with me" He said looking at the ground.

I stood up went to him and tilted his head up.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And hugged him. (A/N: Not so fast honny)

"I would never do that to you Bakugo you are special to me and always will be" I said quietly to his ear and I rubbed his back as he held back choked sobs.

Finally he broke down and sobbed into my shoulder as I smiled he trusted me enough to show his tears. After a solid 30 minutes he stopped crying showing his red eyes and stuffy nose he was still cute. "Im glad you forgive me" he said laughing. "But dont you dare tell any one about this if you do I will kill you" he said poking my chest.

It was my turn to laugh and look at him "Yea but you have to do something for me for this" I said lifting my bandaged arms.

"Yeah what do you want me to do huh?" He said lifting and eyebrow and crossing his arms.

"You have to dance with me at the party at least once" I said with hopeful eyes clasping my hands together.

"Nope,nope,nope,and...nope" He said facing away from me arms still crossed.

"Please only once" I begged him thats the only way I can confess to him.

"No means no" He said not changing as I moped backed to the bed and plopped on the bed face down in the pillow.

I heard a deep sigh then he said "Fucking fine." My head shot up and I smiled "YAY This is gonna be the best party ever.

This is just a filler the real parts start next chapter