Blush mess

Kirishima POV

I had dragged him to my room he was blushing for some reason I hope he isnt sick. I consider Bakugo my best friend he may be really mean and anti social but I think he is tsundere.

He is really nice and helps me out when I need him and he is really cute. HUH where did that come from that was weird but. I look behind me to see a pouting Bakugo as he was dragged along by me. He really is manly ins't he.

"Hey shitty hair you ok your face is really red do you have a fever or something" he said as he put his warm hand to my forehead, and my heart was thumping at my rib cage for some reason and my face went red.

"N-no I'm f-fine really Bakugo" I said shakily my voice wavering because of his touch. What is this feeling I've never felt it before I feel...

Complete

"Well do you need help with your fucking homework or not" He said to me and I nodded and smiled brightly and he blushed for some reason.

"Ok come follow me" I said dragging him along with me to my dorm room.

We got to my room and we settled down. I saw Bakugo looking around at my decorations around my room he looked at the poster on my wall and it read "MANLY" on it. I swear I saw the smallest grin on his face but I doubt it.

"Ok what do you need help with" He had asked me and I took my notes my notes out of my backpack and handed it to me and we started working.

One hour later

"HOW DO YOU NOT GET THIS" He said as he whacked my head with a rolled up newspaper.

"I dont get it what was the formula y=mb+z or something right" I asked before getting hit on the head again.

"NO ITS Y=MX+B HAIR FOR BRAINS" He shouted at me and I felt heartbroken.

"Im sorry Ive never ever done good in academics I guess Im a failure huh Im not manly I cant even do work when someone is tutoring me Im sorry Bakugo" I said pulling my knees to my chest and put my face into them.

I looked up at Bakugo and he had wide eyes with complete concern in them I dont think he has seen this side of me but this used to be me the time.

"Listen and listen good you ARE NOT a failure what so ever ok you just need to pay attention and you need it to be explained visually" He said lifting my face from my knees to look him in the eyes.

I looked into his beautiful deep crimson eyes as he looked into mine and he put on a grin for me and said "Come on I have an idea" as he kneeled beside me.

"So imgine you and someone are dancing right" he said to me and I immediately imagined me and him dancing along to a slow song. He is in a white tux with a red dress shirt on and im in a red suit with a white dress shirt and we are dancing along to the beat.

I felt heat rise to my face as he went on explaining to what to do. "So you are on the right and the person your dancing with is on the left. Then you have to twirl them to the left side so you end up on the left and the other on the right ok." He showed me on paper what he ment and drew the formula then what to do.

"So this two right here 2x <—" he said as he drew on to demonstrate.

"Then you have to put it one the right and what ever it is if its a negative it is now a positive and if positive then its negative then do this" He explained and then it all clicked in me.

"OH I GET IT NOW GIVE ME A PROBLEM" I yelled out and wrote me a problem as I i solved it and gave it back. He looked at it for a second and then smiled. "Congrats Kiri you got it right" he said as I yelled out in victory.

"Ahahah not yet here" Bakugo said waving his finger as he gave me a booklet of problems like the one i had before now I have to solve all of them. I nodded and went to work. It took awhile but I did it and gave it back to Bakugo. He looked it over it over and nodded and write something down.

He gave it back and I read what it said "Im proud of you 95%" I looked back him and he was smirking at me I felt something I felt like crying I stood up and he did too.

And I embraced him "THANK YOU THANK YOU BAKUGO YOUR THE BEST EVER YOUR AMAZING THANK YOU" I screamed out as I jumped up and down shaking him. "Ok ok stop shaking me hey hey HE-"

THUMP

We both fell down and I hit my head hard I opened my eyes to see Bakugo on top of me legs on either side of me straddling me as I was laying down. I looked at his crimson eyes as he looked at mine my face started heat up for the millionth time and his face was as red as a tomato. "Uhmm...uhmmm ahhh" I said as I felt heat rising as I looked at Bakugo.

BOOM