Chapter 3: Life Changer

After Masaomi left for Ikebukuro, I decided it was time I stopped hiding my true self. I stopped wearing the e/c contacts, and didn't care if someone saw me using my strength. I had gotten a job as a construction worker, thanks to a family friend, and was able to gain enough money to be able to go to Ikebukuro and buy a nice apartment there by the time I was 18. 

I hadn't made many friends during the time Masaomi was gone, but that didn't matter anyway. Its not like I would see them again anyway. So of I went, to the subway, 

Where I would find yet another person who would change my life forever. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry for the late update. I know I promised another chapter the week within I finally returned, and I sorry I didn't deliver. I'm also sorry that this is a short chapter. This story is kinda based on parts of my life, so I kinda just update when I either find the right time where I'm motivated and have nothing to do, or when an idea hits me based on something that happened that day. 

Again sorry for the short chapter. You guys probably hate me for the lack of updates, and I know this is no excuse, seeing as many authors are still in school and manage to get out chapters week after week, but school has been a big pain. I'm currently in scholars at my school and over the summer will be going to summer school for a math course so I can get ahead. Then I would be heading into the IB program at my high school, so I might not be able to put out many chapters all the time. If you have any questions about the story, or about me, I'd be happy to answer them, but not all. Some questions have classified information. Anyway, have a great rest of your day. 

Dota