Edward Furlong

You've had a crush on your best friend Edward since you could remember you loved everything about him the way he talks to you,and the little things like how he plays with his fingers when he's nervous and to the big things like after a hard day at...

You've had a crush on your best friend Edward since you could remember you loved everything about him the way he talks to you,and the little things like how he plays with his fingers when he's nervous and to the big things like after a hard day at school he'll call you to make sure that you're fine. Today was the day you were going to tell your best friend that you liked him.

'Jesus y/n he doesn't like I mean come on be real with yourself

You walked over to Edward's locker nervous about what he would say and how he would react to it.

"Hey Ed's so um I've been meaning to tell you something"
You said looking down at your shoes

"What is it y/n?" the boy questioned

You lifted you head up your eyes meeting his. You always thought he had the most gorgeous eyes,blue as ice.

"Well we've been friend for a really long time and i-i uh I like-"

"Come on babe we're going to be late for class" a girl with strawberry red hair came up to Eddie wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Oh y/n how could I forget this is my girlfriend Charlie" he said with a grin "oh what were you telling me again?"

"You know what I forgot I'll uh see you tomorrow Ed's"

When you got home you sat on your bed crying for hours you
wanted Edward to call and ask if you were okay and tell him how you really felt.