Johnathan Brandis

I honestly just miss him a lot so heres this?

"Look at her Corey she's so perfect" Johnathan admired y/n from across the cafeteria

The things that got Johnathan heart pound was if y/n was reading her book quietly he loves seeing her get excited over the plot or seeing her smile at one of her friends or just seeing her in general.

Johnathan is a football player and which automatically makes him popular. People expected him to date a cheerleader or someone else that is popular. But all he wants is y/n l/n to be in his arms 24/7.

"Just go talk to hee man the worst she can say is no" Corey smirked

"Yeah...yeah I will"

Johnathan got a boost of confidence walking over to y/n he sat in front of  her seeing what book she was reading today.

"The Outsiders I heard that was a really good book" he smiled lightly.

Y/n put her book down revealing Johnathan Brandis just across from her.

"Oh um y-yeah its really good" y/n tucked a strain of her hair behind her ear.

"I was wondering if you haven't seen the movie..maybe you could cover to mine and watch it?" Johnathan fiddled with his fingers nervously.

y/n blushed that John was even interested in her.

"Um yeah I'd love to" she gave John a warm smile.

"Great I'll see you Friday after school?"

"Of course"
-

OH WOW THIS CUTE??