Toby

[They never said his last name in the movie so sksk this movie is very underrated if you haven't seen or heard of it its called 'This Boys Life' probably the best movie of all time next to Stand By Me]

Y/n lived in a small town called 'Concrete' there wasn't much there just enough for all the families to get what they needed and to head back home. Nor anything for kids to do but get in trouble every once and a while.

It was around 7:37 when y/n got on the school bus she wore that day a botton up short sleeve shirt with colorful strips running down it,high waisted denim shorts and a pair of brand new converse. While other girls in thr bus had pretty dresses and slides on. Oh how y/n wished she could afford such luxury.

Sarcasm.

Instead of the bus taking the normal route it stopped somewhere unfamiliar,the bus opened the doors kids looking out the window seeing who the extra stop was for.

When the kid got on y/n took in all of his features,he had greased dirty blonde hair most in the front,sea blue eyes and frickles spread across his nose and cheeks. He wore a multi-colored yellow shirt,blue jeans cuffed at the bottom and,yellow high top converse.

'Can it be? did god send me lover early oh thank you,thank you' y/n praised to herself

As he walked down the aisle kids moved their back-packs in the empty spot next to them so he couldn't sit down he got further down until he was face to face with y/n

"May I sit here?" He asked politely

Y/n nodded 'yes' tucking her hair behind her ear

"Thanks" he sighed sitting down "I'm new here do you mind showing me around a little when we get to school?"

"Sure thing, but if you don't mind me asking why would you move here out of all places?" Y/n asked shyly

The boy sighed "My mom married some douche and thought it'd be a great idea to move here"

"Gee I'm sorry about that, I'm y/n its nice to meet you..."

"Toby" he smiled at y/n causing her do the same.

-

Location:Concrete Middle School

Date:6/08/51

Time:7:55

It didn't take long for y/n to show Toby around, she grew very fond of him not just because she thought he was drop dead gorgeous but because he got her humor and could have seriously conversations without him making it about himself.

Y/n and Toby took a seat next to the trophy case, y/n looked around the hall already seeing trouble walking towards them.

"Can we get outta here please?" Tears already started forming at the brim of y/n's eyes

"Why-" Toby was cut off by girl with brown hair wearing a pink and white poke-a-dot dress

"Hey dip shit did you finally get a boy toy" she giggled

"No Gretta he isn't my boy toy just leave me alone alright!" Y/n spat.

"You're such a crybaby y'know I haven't even touched you yet"

"Alright that enough leave y/n alone or we're gonna have some serious problems" Toby stood up from the bench

"Whatever nicotine fingers" Gretta walked past Toby purposely bumping into him.

Toby bent down beside y/n placing one hand on her thigh making her heart jump.

"you okay?" he then placed his index finger on y/n's cheek wiping away her tears but pulled away once he saw the ends of his yellow fingers "oh right nicotine fingers,I should lye off the smokes"

This made y/n smile lightly "thank Toby,for standing up to her,means a lot"

"No problem c'mon lets head to class"

-

MY MAN