Chapter 1: Camboy's profile

Welcome to my story! I hope you enjoy 💘

ч Yoongi's POV ч

I swear if Hobi doesn't turn down his music, I'm going to strangle all of the sunshine out of him.

"HOBI! Turn it down!" I scream at the top of my lungs with an obvious annoyed tone.

There is a moment of silence, even though the music is still blaring. He's probably contemplating whether or not he wants me to kill him.

The blaring music is adjusted to a reasonable level which I can work at. I mean it's not ideal but there is no chance that I'm going to be able to convince that ray of fucking sunshine to turn down his music.

I open my laptop and carry on editing my mixtape, it's been a year and I still haven't finished it. Namjoon says it's because I stress about it too much. Hobi says it's because I don't have a boyfriend; even though he's not dating anyone yet he's still finished his mixtape, going onto the next one.

Hours pass as I keep trying different beats and changing the lyrics.

Suddenly my phone buzzes.

[Instagram]
Camboy just posted a photo

I immediately drill my passcode into my phone as fast as possible and click on Instagram as the most beautiful sight blesses my screen.

37,281 people liked this Camboy Ride it like a champion, baby boy

Camboy Ride it like a champion, baby boy.

10,472 comments
TaeBae101: daddy 💦
Kookiemonster12: WHEN WILL YOU SHOW YOUR FACE 😭💘
Jinworlwidehandsome: Put some damn clothes on.

I'm not allowed to like any of these photos because of my fame. The media would grasp onto this like moths to a flame. I just have to admire the beauty from afar. People watch each and every thing I do. The saying goes - the devil is in the detail.

"Yoongi, Dinner!" Hobi shouts as I turn off my phone and plug it into charge as I turn off my studio lights. I rush downstairs towards the kitchen before being greeted my Namjoon and Hobi sitting at the counter.