Chapter 5: Face to Face

« Jimin's POV »

« Jimin's POV »

I felt a pair of arms engulf me in a tight hug before stroking the back of my head as I melted into the comforting hug. His warm breath contrasted to his soaking wet cold body which had been subjected to the harsh storm that was unfolding outside. He pulled back slightly allowing his lips to graze my ear causing hairs to stand up on my body.

"Don't you ever make me worry about you or I'll have to do something to you." He whispered huskily as his voice broke slightly when the sincerity came through along with the intimidation. I felt a pang of confidence rise in my body as I decided to challenge him slightly.

"Do what?" I said with a cocky smirk on my face as I gently caressed his neck with my hands which were already wrapped around his dripping neck as his arms were snaked around my waist protectively.

"I'll punish you, baby boy." He growled as his arms squeezed my waist tighter as he lift me up off of the ground slightly causing me to squeal. He placed me onto the sofa whilst he hovered over me with his eyes locked upon my neck.

I instantly tried to cover my neck with my t-shirt but his hands harshly pulled me away, exposing the purple marks decorating my pale skin. I saw him clench his teeth in anger as he ran his fingers over my exposed neck which he was scanning intently.

"How could he do this to you.." I heard him faintly mutter under his breath as I felt tears brimming my eyes causing me to turn my head away in an attempt to hide them. Before they fell, he latched onto my chin and turned me back to him as the tears began trailing down my cheeks which made Yoongi's eyes go wide.

"shhhhhh...don't cry baby. Come here." He instructs me attentively as I stand up and sit on his lap as he wraps his arms around my waist causing me to adjust by wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his chest. I cry softly into his body as he grabs the remote next to us and turns on the tv.

"What do you want to watch, baby boy." He asked stroking my hair, gently pecking my neck as I shuffled around on his lap earning a small groan from him.

"I don't mind, what do you want to watch?" I retorted, instantly regretting my decision as he clicked the horror section and started to scroll through the movies as I looked at the TV in pure terror.

He got up from the sofa, turning off the lights which left us in complete darkness. For him, it was a comfortable darkness. For me, it was sheer terror.

As the film started I tried I close my eyes and look away but my eyes kept trailing back to the TV. Suddenly, a jump scare came causing me to vault onto Yoongi's lap which startled him nearly as much as it startled me.

"If you wanted to sit on my lap, you should've just asked." He said cheekily, adjusting to the rise of adrenaline in both of our bodies. However, his adrenaline rush was temporary, mine was permanent considering that the film never seemed to end.

Sweat was trickling down my forehead as the tension built up resulting in a woman being violently stabbed which made me burying my face into Yoongi's chest with my fists clenched in fear.

I heard a soft chuckle come from his lips as his warm breath tickled the back of my neck, causing my body to relax slightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist. That was the exact moment that I realised I was practically straddling him.

"Oh! I'm so-" before I could finish, he placed his finger on my lips, instantly silencing me due to his action.

"Shhhh, calm down baby. It's okay." He said soothingly as I resumed my previous position on his lap, feeling more secure since he was okay with it too. His long slender fingers drawing circles on my back was a good enough distraction from the film.

« Yoongi's POV »

I was trying so hard to focus on the film but the small boy that was curled up cosily distracted me completely. I lost my entire focus when I heard faint delicate snores coming from the etheral entity that was laying on my lap.

"No! Get away from me!" Jumped me out of the admiration for the slumbering boy. He was panting, sweat trickling down his brow. Panic was smacked onto his delicate face, portraying his raw fear. He must be having a nightmare.

"Hey! Jimin! Get up!" I shouted in an attempt to wake him up, shaking him. My attempt failed as he continued to thrash around in fear. His unconscious state left it hard for him to awaken. I didn't know what to do, how to get him up.

I ran into the kitchen, slipping on the floor due to the speed I was running at. I turned on the tap and grabbed a bowl, shoving it under the water. As soon as a satisfactory amount of water had filled the bowl, I ran back into the room and threw the water onto Jimin.

He shot awake, eyes wide, still panting from the nightmare. That's when he began sobbing uncontrollably, placing his head in his hands. I felt my heart hurt as I dived towards him, engulfing him in a hug.

His small hands clasped onto the collar of my shirt as his tears soaked my shirt. I stroked his head, trying to comfort him.

Seeing the small tears trail down his rosy cheeks hurts me in a way that isn't describable. It pains my heart each time I imagine him in pain, afraid. I will do anything to get rid of the cause of his troubles.

Even if it means death.

To be continued...

[not edited/proofread]

Thank you so much for reading my story! I really appreciate it! Don't be a silent reader - Vote, comment and share please! I love you all! Have a good day/night!! 💗