Chapter 4: identity revealed

« Yoongi's POV »

« Yoongi's POV »

Jimin sounds so upset, he doesn't know how much I want to comfort him. I hate that he is scared to meet me, I just want to hug him and comfort him.

"Okay...Ji soo is my EX-boyfriend." I could hear the him tense when he mentioned his name.

I didn't say anything, I just wanted him to explain without any interruptions.

"We started going out in high school, I'm in college now. We don't go to the same college but we carried on dating. I loved him...he loved me, well I think he did..." the moment I heard him begin to stutter I knew he was about to break down. That made me feels so helpless and weak.

"Then...he started getting angrier, more agressive..." I clenched my fist in anger and gritted my teeth as my blood began to boil in anger. That asshole did what?!

Suddenly, I heard Jimin's small sobs at the end of the phone. Honestly, it's one of the hardest sounds to hear and it broke my heart a little.

"God, Jimin. Just let me see you! You don't know how badly I want to comfort you right now!" I pleaded as he began to cry more. God, I feel so helpless!

"I-I can't...I'm not ready.." He stuttered causing frustration to build up inside of me.

"Ready for what? What are you scared of, I won't hurt you. I swear Jimin, I would never hurt you." I said reassuringly promising that to him.

"That's not it..." He whispered before I heard more sobs down the phone. Fuck!

"What is it then, Jimin?" I said trying to stay calm in a situation where I can't do anything to help. I tried to sound as sweet as I could.

"I'm not..I'm not r-ready to fall for someone who will hurt me..." he said as my heart sank...that's what my little Jiminie is afraid of?

Before I could reply and comfort him, the phone cut off leaving me in a state of panic.

"JIMIN!" I shouted down the phone before calling my manager.

"Yoongi, what do you need?" He asked swiftly.

"Give me the address of Park Jimin." I said demandingly.

"Sir, there are many people called Park Jimin. Any other features we can identify him with." He said as I began to list everything I knew about him.

"He has blonde hair, clear skin, plump lips, he's a dancer; contemporary." I told him as he nodded and went back to his office to search.

Namjoon and Hobi walked into my room after being disturbed by my panicked shouting.

"What's wrong?" Hobi asked rubbing his eyes tiredly. I must've woken them up but to be honest I don't care, all I care about at the moment is Jimin and finding him. I'm so fucking worried about this one boy that I don't even properly know.

"Trouble in paradise?" Namjoon said mockingly as I slammed my fist on my desk in frustration. I see him flinch slightly at my aggressive actions but I don't care. He shouldn't take my anger lightly.

"Stop! I'm fucking scared out of my mind over Jimin right now and all you can do it fuck about!" I growled at them with venom in my voice. I could see the confusion splattered all over their faces.

They both froze for a moment, utterly convinced that this was definitely serious and was nothing to joke about which made them extremely alert because this hadn't happened in a long time. I saw them glance at each other trying to figure out what was going on.

"Jimin is Camboy and he is in danger so I need to find him. Call some of the guys you know and find out his current location, now!" I ordered as they got out their phones rapidly and started dialling different numbers that they had gathered over the years to try and find people they needed. After numerous phone calls and writing down notes, Namjoon managed to find something.

"One of my friends tracked down the IP address linked to the 'Camboy' account, Jimin is in a hotel in the centre of Seoul. Here's the address to the Hotel." He said handing me a small piece of paper with scribbled letters on it. Without saying thank you, I darted out of the door and straight towards my car.

I programmed the address into the navigation system in my car and sped out of the garage and onto the road. The hotel was in one of the busiest parts of Seoul. It was pouring with rain outside  which seemed to make the atmosphere seem even more tense and unsettling.

The traffic hasn't moved in so long. I'm losing my patience! I can't wait any longer, I need to see him!

I pull into a parking space on the side of the road and get out of the car in the pouring rain which is drenching my clothes. I lock the car and put my keys in my pocket before sprinting towards the hotel, ignoring concerned looks from random strangers.

I turn the corner to be greeted by bright lights and a sign for the hotel. I run to the door as fast as I could; nodding to the security man.

"Wait! Sir!" The woman at the desk shouts. I turn to face her and her face changes. She's recognised me, I sprint up the stairs towards the room he was tracked from. My legs slowly tiring but my mind not giving up.

I reach the end of the corridor and start stumbling as I run towards the door. I manage to reach it, panting like mad. I knock on it frantically praying that it's him.

I hear slow footsteps from the other side of the door, my heart won't stop pounding. I try to place my hand against my chest but it doesn't do anything. The sound of the pounding is echoing through my ears.

Suddenly, the door creaks open slowly. My gaze shifts towards the beautiful creature standing in front of me.

My mind goes completely blank

My mind goes completely blank. His face is just so beautiful, everything about it is unreal. He looks angelic. I've lost myself for a moment because he just looks so supernatural. I feel my heart stop for a good minute out of pure shock. My eyes are locked on him.

He looks back at me and I can see that by the look in his eyes, that's him. He knows who I am and I know who he is.

He's Camboy.

To be continued...

Thank you so much for reading, please vote share and comment. Love you all! 💗