Prologue

I was born an assassin. Learn how to shut away my emotions at age 3, I learn how to be cold hearted at age 2, and learn how to kill at age 3. I usually leave a blood writing with my victim's blood. It was the words 'Bloody Queen'. I just killed just to make my mom and dad happy. I never wanted this but no one notice this because I became emotionless. If I fail the mission, I will become a disappoint to them and then they will say "You ungrateful child" or "How can you be my child when you can't complete a mission" or they even say "you are not my child". I hate being called that. So I kill. Kill people against my will.

6 Years Old

Me and my parents was silently eating dinner when some people came knocking on our door.

"Open up! This is the government!"

My parents looked at each other in shocked.

"U-uhhh... come in.." mother said and slowly open the door to welcome the 'guest'.

"We need to check something Ma'am. Can I inspect your house?" All of us were silent until father allowed them to. "Sir, ma'am, we found some dead corpse in your backyard. I believe this was the murder from 3 years ago? Right?"

I stayed silent then I spoke "We got here 2 years ago, so it can't be us"

Then I got a pair of glares from one of my parent.

"But, It says from your personal info, it says you were here before you were born young lady" Then, I suddenly felt regret of saying that. "So who murder these people?" Ask the government.

"It wasn't us! It was our daughter! Kuro!" yelled my mom

"Yes, yes. That's true. Right Kuro." Said my dad

"Y-yes! That was me! I killed those innocent people!" I said in shocked

"Well... Mr. and Mrs. Ane, you two are under arrest for making your child doing these stuff."

"What!" my parents said in usion.

"But our daughter did this! Not us!" yelled father.

He sighed, "that's true but, you forced your child to do this. So you two are under arrest. I already have some special to take care of her. Take them away."

"You... you ungrateful child! I wished you were never born! You are a burden to our family! You weakling! You loser! I hate you!" Father said. And that was few of the words I never wanted to hear from my parents.

"Now, your name is Kuro Ane right? I will send you to a new house and to a new family. My name is Karasuma Tadaomi. Now, let's go." I lightly tugged his shirt to make Karasuma stopped walking

"U-um... I want to live alone so I won't cause any burden. Is that okay?" He look at me and nodded his head for 'yes'. "Thank you."