Chapter 3: Introducing

Sorry for the delay~~

To make up, the picture of Karma (your welcome (・`ω'・))

    Nagisa P.O.V.

    I walked to the classroom and saw my friends talking about something., "Hey, what's happening?"

All of them looked at me, "Oh, hi Nagisa! We just heard there will be two new students. There's a girl called Kuro Ane and there is a boy called Karma Akabane. Do you know them by any chances?"

I looked at them and said, "I do know Karma. He is one of my friends when I was in the D class. Also, for Kuro Ane, I don't really know her but she loves to bring electronics to school and was in the A class and always at the top in first place along with Asano being second or first along with her."

Then Kayano said, "Then why is she in the E class now?"

"I don't know..."

Soon Koro-sensei came.

    "Listen everyone! I have two students to show you guys! But one of them aren't here yet, so I will introduce one of them. Ane, come out!" Then Koro-sensei opened the door with his tentacles. "Umm... sensei, there is no one there." I said. "Huh! Really! Gah! Where is she!"

    Then soon I heard a bang. We all turned around to face the back and saw a girl with pitch black hair wearing the school uniform but with black leggings on her. She slowly opened both of her eyes making her show her bloody red eyes. She soon walked towards sensei and turned around to face us. I notice that she had an emotionless face on her.

"Hello. My name is Kuro Ane, but call me Kuro. As you might know, I use to be in the A class but I am now here due to an incident." she soon bowed down and then Okajima had a nose bleed. "Ummm... Koro-sensei right?"

"Yes. that is true."

"Umm... nice to meet you."

She took out her hand and put it in front of koro-sensei and koro-sensei stook out his tentacle. She grab sensei arm and use an anti-sensei knife to cut his arm. Then she pulled out the anti-sensei gun and destroyed 4 tentacles.

Koro-sensei gave her stripes of green. "Good job Kuro. You destroyed 5 tentacles right now. Now sit fight behind the girl that have the glasses on."

All of us were astonished. She was the first person who had killed Koro-sensei.

    Kuro's P.O.V.

    'It won't be any fun just killing him now. I'll just wait' I looked for a girl with glasses. I saw her and walked towards the back. I sat down at the very end of the road. But right next to me was an empty spot. I questioned it but I didn't bother to ask.

    I stared at te teacher eture but didn't bother to pay attention. Taking out my laptop, I looked over at the three person that caught my attention, caring about no consequences of being caught. 

'Let's see... I want to know more about Shiota life, then Akabane, then Kaede's.' 

I looked into their top secret areas. It was like defeating 2 monsters at a time for Shoita. Akabane was also easy as well, but, Kaede's secret information was the hardest out of Shota's and Akabane. I went into the zone and started defeating the code easily. It was like defeating little boys that wanted to fight. Then, when I finished, I stared at the information and the puzzle pieces finally came together.

    *timeskip to meet Karma!*

    It was gym and I love gym because it had a lot action since we are training to be an assassin. Then suddenly someone came out of the forest. It was a redhead dude. "Karma! You know, even though it was your last day of suspension, it doesn't mean you get to school late." Koro-sensei said. 'Karma huh. Karma Akabane' I saw him smiled, "Well, if it isn't the infamous Koro-sensei. Hello~" he handed out his arm and when Koro-sensei put out his hand grabbed it, it exploded. 'Koro-sensei is nice, too nice.' "Ha! You fell for my trap!"

    "Karma! It is you!" Shoita said. Karma turned around and saw Shoita, "Yo, Nagisa! Nice to see you!" Then one of Shoita friend said, "Hey Nagisa, who is he?" He looked at him, "He is my friend from class D." I walked up to him and said emotionlessly, "Um, Shoita-san, you were in class D right. If I remember correctly, your grades dropped so you were sent to class E." He looked at me. "Y-yes Kuro, that's right. Oh, by the way, just called me Nagisa." "Yeh! You skip some classes Kuro! You too Karma! You can call me..." Soon Karma and I called them on what they wanted to be called. I actually wanted to smile, but I can't. Not if they are around.

Sorry it was short. Maybe the next chapter will be short too! So yea! Bai~~~