Chapter 2: Class A to Class E

Kuro's P.O.V

'Class A is boring.' I sat at my original spot, at the back next to the window. I didn't even bother listening because I knew the stuff they teach. I decided to jumped out of the window since I was so bored I went to the forest near the school building. As I walked inside the forest, I heard people talking and I got scared and ran back to the class without anyone noticing I was gone.

*Time skip*

I walk down the hall and saw a timer bomb in my locker. Not wanting other people get hurt, I ran away where there were no people. There were only 15 more seconds left. I ended up at a corner inside the school. I tried to get away from the school but there were no windows in the area I was in. Then it boomed.

Then the principal son, Asano came towards me. "What was that!? *Gasp* You destroyed part of the building! And what's that! A gun?! Why would you bring a gun to school!"

'How did the gun got out from my watch? Unless, it's not mine.' I ponder.

"You are in big trouble! I'm telling the principal!" Then he left.

I kept my emotionless state and mumble, "Tellertatter bitch."

*the next day b/c of my laziness*

"Kuro Ane! Come to the principal office now!" said the person on the speaker. I sighed and walked towards the principal office. I already knew what will happen.

As I reached the principal office, I knocked the door, then I heard the creepy voice of saying, "Come in".

As I came in I saw Karasuma there and I looked at him blankly. Then I said,

"Yes, what would you want."

He look at me like he was looking deep in my soul. I shivered.

Then, he spoke, "You destroyed part of my building and you had brought a weapon to school. Why?"

I slowly spoke, "I had know idea about the bomb. When I was getting my shoes, it was replace with a timer bomb. I did not want anyone to get hurt since lots of student were near me. I decided to run away from people so they didn't get hurt. I ended up at a corner inside your school building. I tried to throw it out the window but I couldn't find one. Then the time was up, and it blew up. *sigh* When your son came to check it out, he saw the school partly damage. Then he also saw a gun near my foot and thought it was mine and it isn't mine. So your son told you about me blowing up part of your school and about the gun that is isn't mine." I said emotionlessly.

"Hmmm..." The principal said, "But I can't let you stay here. It would ruin the school reputation. But i'll allow you to stay in my school. Unfortunately, you will have to be in the E class. Understood?"

"I understand" I said.

"Good now this man will tell you the detail about what are you going to do there."

I nodded as Karasuma walked up to me. He soon said, "Now Kuro Ane, you will be handed these..." he showed me rubber knife and an anti-sensei gun, "and you will be killing a teacher called Koro-sensei..." Oh Koro-sensei like korosenai like 'unkillable' "and you must kill him when you graduate."

"Okay" I replied.

Then Karasuma said, "I am going to be your gym teacher."

And again, all I said was "okay" then I left home since I will be going to the E class tomorrow.

*time skip*

As I got home, I change and turn on my laptop and my computer and decided to hack into Koro-sensei information and it was the most hardest one to hack but not that hard for my personal info. The sun was setting when I finally got into Koro-sensei information. I blankly stared at the screen, reading the words in front of me over and over again.

"So Koro-sensei is the 'God of Death'? Interesting. Too bad I have to kill you. I really like your style of killing." (A/N sorry! spoiler alert if you haven't watch it!) Then I turn off my laptop and my computer and went to sleep.

*the next day*

I woke up from my slumber and got ready for school. Before I left, I ate breakfast and brought my tablet and my laptop to school.

*time skip by my laziness*

When I reach the top of the hill, I saw Irina-nee san, Karasuma, and Koro-sensei. I walked up them and introduce myself, "Hello, my name is Kuro Ane. I am the new student." I said in a emotionless tone.

I looked over to Karasuma "Please pretend that we don't know each other Karasuma." then I pause, I looked at Koro-sensei "Hello to the infamous Koro-sensei. Sounds like Korosenai like in 'unkillable'." then bloodlust slipped out of me, "Or should I say... God of Death." I said in my dark emotionless tone.

Koro-sensei looked at me in the color red, "How do you know that name?"

I replied emotionless, "I hacked." I looked around the area before deciding on my decision "Since I am here early, I'll go roam around the forest" then I started leaving, "Oh yeah, Karasuma might know but Koro-sensei might not. Don't tell anyone my secret and if you do... I'll kill you."

As I got into the forest, I sat under a shady tree and grab out my laptop. I turned it on and looked into my classmate's profile. I suddenly stopped at a green haired girl, "Kayano Kaede. She looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it." I continued looking at the profiles then I stopped at another one. "This blue haired boy. Nagisa Shiota. Seems like a professional one." I kept continuing and stop on another one, "Karma Akabane... interesting." When I finished looking at the profiles, I mumbled, "These three people are interesting. I'll keep my eye on them."

Quickly I notice the time. "Shoot, I'll be late" I grab my stuff and I walked towards the old building.