Chapter 1: 7 years old

Kuro's P.O.V

"I'm home... oh, I forgot, I am the only one that live here." I got back from another boring day of school. knock, knock "Ummm... who is it?"

I opened the door and see Karasuma and a blonde lady. "Hello. My name is Irina Jelavic. Would you like to be an assassin?"

I look at the blonde haired lady blankly as I tilted my head. "Sure. I wouldn't mind that. I can be a assassin." I still look at her blankly "Would you like to come in?" Both nodded with a yes. Once they came inside, I soon make tea for my guest. "Miss.Jelavic what type of tea would you like?"

"I would like green tea and just called me Irina okay sweetie."

"Okay"

I soon got the tea ready and handed to them "So, Irina-nee san, what do assassins do?"

"Well, they killed people that are bad criminals that had done too many bad things so they have to be dead or else it will cause a big impact to our lives."

I look at her in awe. "That's a lot of description. So in short kill bad criminals that you had assigned to." I said looking at her emotionless.

"Thats right. I am a assassin and I will train you every weekend and when you have break off from school, Okay"

I look up so I met her eyes "Okay."

Irina-nee san look at me with happiness, "Good I will pick you op then!"

Then Karasuma and Irina-nee san left the house then they finished their tea. I soon finished my homework and change into my sleepwear and went to sleep.

So now, every time I have an off day school, I get to learn how to be an assassin. Irina-nee san always pick me up from home and drop me off. I learn how to use a professional weapons instead of always using a knife when assassinating. I do kill, but I don't kill against my own will. I get to choose if I want to kill them or not and I am happy because of that. I finally was able to not kill against my will... until that day.

...

...

...

(School time~)

...

...

Oh shoot... I messed up.

Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononon nononononononono... I killed someone... against my will again... I killed my teacher. He was also an assassin like me and he forced me to kill someone he hated. And I didn't wanted to do that, so I kill him in front of everyone in my class.

And that's when I messed up.

"Monster! She's a monster!"

"Run away! Run away!"

"How is she even human! She's a monster!"

"I-it's her fault!"

"I-it's not my fault! He is forcing me to!" I said trying to keep my emotionless state on as I look at them scared as hell.

"She's probably right... I mean this is her first time killing someone." I heard a girl. Then all the kids just ran away from me and the girl. "U-umm... thanks... for helping me." I said. She looked at me, "No problem Kuro! You must have been scared! I mean, it was your first killing!"

Then I felt very guilty 'this isn't my first killing' "Yeah... thanks." I said emotionless while looking at her. "Umm... "she started saying, "My name is Miku Kagami. Call me Miku! C-can we be... Ummm... f-friends?" I look at her astonished, "Ummm. sure I guess." She look at me happily, "Yeaaa!"

That's when I decided to learn how to hack so I won't do A lot of killing. But... Miku died 5 months later because of the assassinating.