Two Sides of a Coin

Hey readers...Okay, let's begin with this is my first story on Wattpad, so I deeply apologize for any mistakes I might make, especially as I have to write on my Kindle (computer is an idiot that takes 20 minutes to do anything). 

As you can probably hazard a guess on what this story is about, I won't delve too deeply into the realms of the plot - but I will tell you it is a fanfiction based on the Hunger Games. For any more information, you will have to read the synopsis or the story itself.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! (Even if it is just to tell me to never write another word as long as I shall live). As mentioned earlier, this is my first story, so I need feedback in any shape or form.

If the story does not greatly appeal to you, I suggest you just read the first chapter or so - you never know, it may not be as diabolical as you thought. First impressions are often wrong.

And lastly, I thank every single man, woman, child and specimen that takes their time to read my works. My gratitude to you is eternal, even if when I forget about it, which I probably will. For you, I will try and update as often as I can.

Thank you!

Izzie :)

Disclaimer: All The Hunger Games material is the sole property of Suzanne Collins, as are the characters of hers I may have included. All other material is my own, and relations to any other fiction or reality is purely coincidental. ©2014