Chapter 2

I HAD THIS SITTING AS A DRAFT AND I NEVER PUBLISHED IT SO I GUESS HERE

CLIFFHANGER YOULL HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH TO SEE THE NEXT OF

Alex's POV

"jOHN?" I poked my head out of the study.

"Hmm?" I could hear (heere) his response coming from the living room, so I walked and saw him laying on the couch and from what I could guess, texting someone.

"D-do you want, to uhm, go somewhere for uhh, dinner or something?" I asked, visibly nervous and shaking as I could see his eyes light up as he sat up.

"Sure, where?" He asked.

"Er- uh, I- that place, you know,"

"Uhm, Alex, you're going to have to tell me more than-"

"tHAT ITALIAN GARDEN PLACE-"

"Oh shit, Alex, isn't that place hella expensive?"

"Well, yeah but, I wanna- uhh, treat you, yeah."

"Mmm, okay." He said. I messed with the ring box in the pocket of my sweatshirt, obviously nervous and shaking.

W-what if he said no?

No, Eliza said-

But, Eliza isn't psychic- at least I don't think she is,

Maybe I should call it off-

"Hey, Alex?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you okay? You seem a little... offset."

"Totally! I'm hella fresh-" I cringed at my choice of words, and awkwardly walked back to my office.

John's POV

Nosn'tHomo: i think hes gonna break up with me

peggle: bitch what

Nosn'tHomo: he's acting rlly weird

peggle: ooooo ik whats going on

Nosn'tHomo: whats going on??

peggle: i cANT TELL

Nosn'tHomo: tell me or im telling maria

peggle: yOU WOULDNT RUIN MY PROPOSAL-

Nosn'tHomo: >:)

peggle: srsly john just wait youll seE

Nosn'tHomo: i am conFUSION

peggle: bii

Nosn'tHomo: wait wot

peggle: >:)

Nosn'tHomo: pEGGY

Nosn'tHomo: pEGGYYY

Nosn'tHomo: bitch

Maybe I should just wait...

6:22

"jOHn wAKE uP-" I was awaken by the sight of a slightly pissed gremlin shaking me to wake me up.

"What time is it..." I sat up, stretching my arms.

"tIME TO GET READY-"

"oH SHIT I FORGOT."

"yEAH-"

I shot up and rushed to our room, dressing some-what formal to fit in with the rich people dining there.

I was in such a rush, that when I came out I didn't realize Alex was in a full-on suit, and he seemed to be messing with something in his pocket.

"What do you have in your pocket?" I asked.

"Uhh, fidget...spinner?" He responded slowly.

"Mkay."

6:45

"Woah, Alex, thank you..." I said, admiring the outdoor garden with fairy lights streamed all around. I sat at a small table for two with Alex across from me, as a waiter came and took our orders for drinks.

"Dinners on me, John." Alex said. I nodded gratefully and watched the waiter carry back two waters.

7:12

"Alex...?"