Ch. 1- The letter..

Hermione's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning to a pair of strong arms around my waist. Knowing exactly who it was, I rolled over on my silk bed and saw a pair of stormy grey eyes. I kissed my husband of 8 years and he smirked. "Good morning love," my husband said.
"Good morning Draco," I replied. That's right. After the war, I worked with Malfoy for a year and who knew that I would marry the "bouncing ferret"? Just then, 3 beautiful children entered the room and the middle child flopped onto the bed. Draco just had to be underneath.
"Oopsies! Sorry Daddy, I didn't see you there," the little girl said. I giggled as Draco groaned.
"Nice one Lynn!" I cried. My middle child's name was Lynnette Athena Malfoy. The girl was 5 years old. She had wavy, platinum-blonde hair with beautiful honey-colored eyes. Even with a change of eye color, Lynn was practically a mirror image of Draco.
"'Morning Mom!" said my eldest child. Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was 7 and had silky smooth platinum blonde hair, along with grey eyes, just like his father.
"Hey Scorp! You hungry?" I smiled at my son.
"Not yet Mom."
"I AM! I AM! DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!" shouted my youngest daughter, Sapphire Aphrodite Malfoy. Saph had silky smooth light brown hair with stormy grey eyes. Her light brown locks were naturally in perfect ringlets. She was an adorable 3 year old with a LOT of energy.
"Of course not, Saph! Does pancakes sound okay?" I ask my daughter. "YUMMY!" She screamed and ran down the hallway into he kitchen. From the bedroom, I was able to hear little Sapphire hum to a tune while patiently swinging her legs from the chair.
"Draco! Make your children and me breakfast sleepyhead!" I said as I playfully slapped my husband's arm.
"Yes Mom!" Draco replied as he trudged into the kitchen half awake.

By the time I got into the kitchen, I was dressed in a cream cashmere sweater with ripped jeans, a leather jacket, and boots with a 2 inch heel. My hair was flowing in ringlets like Sapphire, except in a darker brown color. My family was happily eating their meal as I saw an owl with a letter that said, Hermione Granger. I sighed at the last name. The only people who didn't know I was married were my side of the family, not including my parents and grandmother. My side of the family weren't the nicest people to be around. They've bullied me since I was little... EVEN THE ADULTS! I opened the letter and it said...

Dear Hermione Granger,

   We would like to invite you to the annual Granger Family Reunion. You haven't been since you were 11, fortunately for the rest of us. If you decide to join this year, I should inform you that it is from May 8 -May 22 at the Golden Serpent Hotel, owned by THE DRACO MALFOY! It is a fancy place, so please find something decent in the tiny closet of yours. See you then (hopefully not),

Your Aunt Esmeralda

"UGH!!" I groaned. It's true that I haven't been to a reunion since I was 11. I'm 27 now, which makes it seem like a long time, but really I could have another 10 years before seeing my family again. I planned on skipping this year's reunion when I realized that I had run out of excuses. "Draco, Scorp, Lynn, Saph... we're going to a family reunion..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE AND COMMENT!!
Hey guys!! This is my first of the series and I'm not an experienced writer so give me a chance!! Don't worry, I'll continue the series!! Just wait for me to write it!!😋

Love,
Emily♡