Ch.11- The perfect dresses for perfect aunts...

Hailyn's POV

When I looked at Scorp, he reminded me of someone I've seen before, but I couldn't put my finger on it. His looks and attitude were all too familiar.

It's very nice that Mione helped Michelle and me pick out our gowns. We don't nearly have as great of a sense of style as she does. We look through Mione's many masterpieces. I find something cute and pick it up from the rack. It was a simple red up-down dress.

"It's cute, but not perfect. Let's keep looking," Mione assures me from behind. I reluctantly agree and follow suit. "I think Hailyn should wear a lilac colored gown to bring out her eyes," Mione tells...Scorp?

"Just what I was thinking, Mummy. Aunt Michelle should wear a pastel pink one. It would bring out her eyes as well, since they both have ocean blue ones." I was stunned. I shook my head to get out of my trance. So I guess Mione's kids inherited her fashion sense.

"Scorp, how about this one for Aunt Hailyn?" Mione asked her only son a few minutes later. I turned slightly from where I was and watched their interaction.

Mione held up a gorgeous lilac purple dress that was fitting and flared out at the skirt. It was knee-length and was absolutely beautiful. "It's gorgeous," I heard myself whisper.

"Eh, not the perfect match with Aunt Hailyn, even if she does think it's gorgeous," Scorp smirked at me. I blushed slightly and turned back to my rack.

"This would be perfect for Aunt Hailyn instead!" Scorp smirked. I saw him hand Mione the dress, seeing as he wasn't tall enough to show anyone the full thing. I turned to them again and my eyes bulged out of my head. I practically felt my jaw hit the marble floor beneath me.

I saw Mione holding up the most gorgeous gown I've ever seen. It was lilac colored like the other one. This dress would hug my figure in all the right places. It was floor length and fitted. It seemed made of silk and had diamond embroidery designs on one side of the bodice. There were two small triangular slits on each side of the waist. It was slightly v-necked. There was a slit that would show my leg when I walked. It was BREATHTAKING!

"Scorp that's perfect!!" Mione exclaimed, breaking me from my trance. I ran up to them.

"Oh no! Oh no! It's way too expensive to buy, even if it is the most gorgeous dress ever! It's made with silk and...REAL DIAMONDS?!?! I don't nearly have enough money to pay for this!!" I rambled.

Hermione just chuckled. "You really do have your father's expensive taste, Scorp!" She turned to me. "It really would look beautiful on you Hailyn. Try it on!"

A minute later I came out of the dressing rooms looking like royalty. When I saw Hermione, she looked stunned.

"You have to get this dress Hailyn!" She told me.

"I can't! I don't have enough money!"

"Well then," Mione smirked, "the dress is yours. No charge."

I stared, stunned, at her for what seemed like hours. Then I realized I was tearing up. "Oh Mione! Thank you so much!" I practically sobbed and ran up to hug her.

I changed out of the dress and looked at Michelle's dress, which Scorpius must've picked out while I changed. Michelle's dress was pastel pink and strapless. I hugged at the bodice and flowed into an up-down style. It was loose and flowed easily behind her. The silk material was gorgeous. She must've gotten it without charge as well, since she came out in tears. We strolled back to the entrance room of the large boutique and waited for the others to finish.