Ch.14- The finale...

Draco's POV

"First, I'd like to clarify that the rumor of me being married is correct. In fact, I have been happily married for 8 years now! So sorry ladies! I'm taken!" I started with a chuckle.

In the crowd, that trio of girls that screamed a strange outburst shrieked in rage. I believe...yup they're Mione's cousins!

"I'd also like you all to know that my beautiful wife is here in this very room with our 3 children." I saw the crowd looking around for any clues.

"So please, wifey, if you could come up here," I started again. I heard everyone gasp and I heard the sound of stilettos approaching me from behind. I slid my arm around Mione's waist.

"LIAR! LIAR! BEAVER I KNOW YOU COULD BE UP THERE, BUT YOU ARE NOT DRACO'S WIFE!" I heard Mione's cousin shriek again. I simply glared at her to make her shut up.

"Yes, everyone, my beautiful wife/co-owner is Hermione Malfoy, previously known as Hermione Granger." I kissed my wife. "We also have our three children. Scorpius Malfoy, age 7." The children stepped up as I called their names. "Lynnette Malfoy, age 5. And our youngest, Sapphire Malfoy, age 3."

I heard the crowd clap and shout. "And yes, I'm happy and will not divorce my wife and leave my children. Thank you for your time, and you may continue with your dancing and chatter."

I turned and dipped my wife into a kiss before hugging my kids. We all stepped down the grand staircase to the dance floor, my parents following behind.

We all danced happily, showing our family to the world when I was pulled forcefully to the side.

"Draco Malfoy! You can't seriously be married to my beaver of a cousin and be the father to her minis!" That girl shouted at me. I took a split second to glance at her barely-there dress.

"Umm...who are you and what happened to your dress?" I heard myself asking.

"I'm Brittney Granger! Don't worry Draco! I'm here! Now you can divorce Beaver and marry me! And do you like it? Beaver designed it and I just made it more satisfying!" She grinned proudly.

"Umm...yeah..." I start. "That outfit is way too inappropriate for the children here. I am also very happily married thank you very much! And...DONT YOU EVER CALL MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE BEAVER EVER AGAIN!"

"But why Draco?! I mean LOOK AT ME! I'm so much prettier than that beaver, and sexier too! I'd make you so much happier! Beaver's ugly, rude, and such a stupid bookworm!" Brittney whined. She kept moving closer and closer and pulling me tighter.

"Enough!" I heard someone say before I'm able to defend my family. I turned around to see my parents looking angrier than I've ever seen them.

"Miss Granger. As the family and parents of the owners of this hotel, we officially BAN you and your family from stepping foot in any of our hotel properties ever again for insulting our daughter-in-law, her children, and the sexual harassment of our son. SECURITY!!!" Lucius ordered with authority.

"Never come near me or my family again!" I shout as security takes her away.

Lynnette ran into my arms. "Hi Daddy!"

"Hello sweetheart," I kissed her cheek. I turned to see my wife and my other 2 children. "Lynnette, you and Sapphire look like princesses! And Scorpius a prince," I smirked. The kids smirked at the praise. Wow, they do act like me. I chuckled silently to myself.

When I turned my head, I saw Mione standing there with her arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

"And you, Mione, my lovely wife, are my queen."

"I love you, my king," she responded and we kissed romantically. I heard cheers and applauses in the background...

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all for reading and enjoying my first story! It means a lot to me. I apologize for the quality since I'm only 11😂. VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!!

Yours,
Emily💕