Ch.13- Ball entrance...

Hermione's POV

I watched the girls as I pulled my gown out of the large bag. I giggled as their jaws dropped to the marble floors before they gave an ear splitting squeal. Hmm...I guess they liked it!

My dress was inspired by my husband and my houses. It was floor length and puffed out into a large skirt at the waist. The dress was made of silks and satins and was off the shoulder. The gown was a gorgeous bright red color and had a diamond snake belt. There were silver diamond beads that started on the top of the skirt and slowly faded into no beads at the bottom. It was a work of art.

I slipped on the dress and the silver stilettos that matched. I brushed my silky brown ringlets and added a diamond broach that was similar to Lynnette's. For makeup, I added a bit of apple red lipstick and a brush of mascara.

I made sure my emerald and diamond wedding ring was on and I put on a serpent shaped diamond necklace. I glanced at the three of us and headed off onto the living room to see Draco and Scorpius.

My boys looked as handsome as ever! Well...they look very similar. They still each have their charm!

"How do I look Dray?" I asked. Draco walked over slowly and dipped me romantically.

"Like a goddess, wifey," he replied and kissed me.

"Ew Mummy! Daddy! Let's gooo!" Saph groaned. Draco and I giggled, but reluctantly left for the ballroom.

"Okay guys. I'll go in first through the back while you all go through the front like everyone else. When it's time for me to make my entrance, you all will be sitting on the indoor balcony as the owners and family. I'll let everyone know that I have a wife, where I'll present you guys with a kiss. Got it?" Draco asked.

We all nodded. "I think that's a lovely plan! We'll go in with Draco and sit on the chairs next to Mione and my precious grandchildren!" Draco, the kids, and I looked behind us to see Narcissa and Lucius.

"Grandma Cissy! Grandpa Lucius!" The kids ran into their grandparents' arms, while I gave them a hug.

"Let's go!" I told everyone.

I strutted into my grand ballroom with my children copying behind. We all had an emotionless face. However, when people started to stare with awe, we smirked and posed. I continued to strut to my relatives while their jaws dropped. I simply smirked again.

Brittney's POV

"Omg! Is that Hermione?!" I shriek as she enters the room.

"I think it is!"Ashley breathed.

For the ball, we decided to take the small dresses we found at beaver's store and cut it so that it was more revealing. We cut the neckline so that it was practically at our stomachs. We also cut the hem a bit higher to barely cover our butts.

"Umm...Brittney? Ashley? Christine? Did you...cut the dresses to be more revealing?" Beaver annoyingly asks.

"Yes. Got a problem?!" I roll my eyes at her.

"Maybe I do. Maybe I don't," she responds and stalks away with the mini beavers. Well, the mini beavers had PERFECTLY straight white teeth...but still!

~~~an hour later~~~

"Eeeeee!!!"I squeal with Ash and Chrissy. I just saw Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy enter on the balcony above. They were GORGEOUS!! But not as gorgeous as DRACO MALFOY!!! Yay!

I saw Beaver notice and whisper to her minis. Then they strutted up the grand staircase to the top of the balcony and...sat down?! Oh YEAH! Beaver stupidly co-owned this hotel. Why would Draco trust her ANYWAY?!?!

"OMG OMG OMG DRACO MALFOY IS HERE!!! When he sees me he'll divorce that wife of his!" I screamed. Everyone in the room became dead silence and stared at me like I was crazy. "WHAT ARE U STARING AT?!?!" I screamed again. This time everyone returned their attention to Draco.

Draco even shook out of his trance of me. I know I'm GORGEOUS, but even he has to stop the staring at some point!

"Anywayyy..." Draco started. There were some cat calls from the audience that Draco took time to smirk at. OH I LOVE THAT SEXY SMIRK!

"I have some news that I'd like to share with you all..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!!!