Chapter 25

July,6,2015

One: Red hair dye.

I felt so damn nervous yet excited to go to school this morning.

I wear a plain white sleevless top and match it with my newly bought black leather jacket.
I matched it with my black tight jeans and put on my dark brown leather boots.

Shit for once I realize I look...Wow. I can't believed my eyes I can look like this. I started to trusted Elisa words though.

Mum had tought me how to do make up when I was 13. But you know me, im not a fan of girly style so I don't put a make up on my face to school.

Don't get me wrong. sometimes I loved to see people with make up it's an art though.
But what do you expect when you were the only girl in your siblings?

So for once I do my own make up on my face since forever.
I don't like cakey make up so I just put eyeliner on my big eyes and put a mascara on my eyelashes. Make my brown eyes look more visible.

I don't draw anything on my brow because my brow was on point and I guess it already looked amazing. I always love my brows though.
And for the last touch I put a glossy red lipstck on my lips. Done!

Wow! I still remember I cannot say any words for a few seconds just by staring at my reflection in the mirror. I...I just look different, yet amazing.

I look confident.The Ria that I know who hated attention so bad was not infront of me.
The Ria that standing infront of me this morning, was full with confidence and determination. Im kinda proud of myself for once.

When I reached school this morning people started to stared and looked at my direction.

Some of the senior boys that I notice were from the football team was staring at me with wide eyes and their mouth agape. Shit am I that damn hot?

Don't let me start about Drake. He opposed this whole dressing things since this morning.

He said I'll be the center of attention in school. I don't care what he going to say.
Did he forgot he also one of the hottest guy in school?

Who don't know Drake shane Anderson in this school?
The charm guy who can caused any girls melted like a burning candle when he smiled at them.
The school football player and the talk of every teachers and students due to his good grades?
Now he mad at me while he can experienced all of those thing?

I knew he just overprotective to me because he love me. But I know how to handle all of this thing. I may be small but my brain is not small.

Elisa almost fainted when she looked at me today. I just smirked and walk to her direction. I greeted her happily.
She sounded breathless when she said  "you're beautiful" to me.
I just said thanks and walk with her into the school buildings.

"You're different today Ria. Tell me why you suddenly change, huh?"

I laugh at her and said.
"you know Lisa everyone can see im different"
and I giggles. She rolled her eyes at my direction.

"Okay okay fine, im sorry. You know what I just felt like make some changes."

"What do you mean Ria. Well I am not conplaining though, you looked extreamly stunning like this. Your hair oh my gosh it just look so perfect! But you know I just wonder. That's all"