Chapter 32

August,3rd,2015 

Four: sing performance on the stage (audition)

I guess I still leaved half of my life on the stage this morning. It is not that im ruined my audition or what but It just that I... I am so nervous!

When Mrs. Green saw me  today, she was shocked. But god I am more shocked when I met her here. Remember those evil Loli? Yeah that her.
We love to called her by her first name when we talked with each other though.   

"Ria? Wow it's been a while we didn't met each other since the choral speaking competition last time!"

Oh yeah? but I saw you almost everyday running after the bad students!
I didn't said it out loud but kept it in my mind. I don't wanted to be killed there on the spot.

But trust me she really chasing after bad students around. She have a good stamina than most of the guy teacher here. Unbelievable!

"Mrs. Green! What a pleasure to meet you here!"   
Im putting to much sarcasm in my tone and use of words again.

"Well I guess you are here for the audition right?" She raises her brow.
The creepiest brow raising I have ever witness.

"Um yeah."

"So you both can wrote your name in that blank space..." She pointed at the paper.

"Duet?"   

"No it's Ria only."  Elisa told Mrs. Green.

After I managed to wrote my name with a trembled hand Mrs. Green give me the participants tag. Bold black Number 10 on the pink colour tag.

"Have your seat there miss Anderson. 15 minutes left for the signing in session before the audition start."

"Thank you Mrs. Green!"
I shakily walked to the empty seat in the middle part of the audience seats.

Meghan and Felly already there waving their hand hysterically at us. I mean Felly waving her hand hysterically at us while Meghan shoved her mouth with a popcorns with a playful grin plastered on her face.

Wait! popcorn? Since when our school sell popcorns?

"What is you turn!"
Felly scream at my ear when im near her. What with this girl and her screaming habit?

"Number 10." I sigh.

"Hey it's okay Ria! You can do this! We heard you sing when we at Alex family resort though. You sounded amazing!"

One thing I love about Felly is she can make you forget about your problem and uneasy feelings.

"Well thank you Fel!"
I hugged her while she hugged me and patted my back.

Then comes Meghan.
"We know you can beat everyone elses here!"

"Im not that good Maggie" I rolled my eyes at her directions.

"Have some faith girl!" Now it's her turn to rolled her eyes at me.
I laugh and  say my thank to her.

"Yup have some faith! I know you're nervous. I mean we know you're nervous..."
Elisa stop and looked at each of us.
"But it's not like you perform on the stage everyday of your life! So sing like you own this place alone. Sing like when you're get all crazy when you sang freely in your bathroom girl!"