Ignored - Kendall Jenner (G!P You)

Kendall gets mad when Y/N didn't pay attention to her and just play fortnite on her PS4 so she decided to Ignore Y/N.

-

Kendall's PoV

It's 7 in the evening and Y/N is playing her PS4, AGAIN. I bought it yesterday for her and now she's so addicted to it. She's not even paying attention to me anymore!

"Babe." I called out.

"Zayn follow me! I'll drive the truck!" She said through the headphone mic.

"Babe!" I called again but she just ignore me. "Y/N!!" I yelled.

"What babe? I'm busy." She answered.

"Pay attention to me! We haven't got a chance to hang out and now we have time but you're just playing with your PS4! I regretted giving you that freaking- UGH!"

"Zayn what the hell are you doing! You're going to die in there! *laughs* I'm not gonna help you! *laughs* BYE!!" She shouted through the mic.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU Y/N! YOU WONT PAY ATTENTION??! THEN I WONT PAY ATTENTION TO YOU!" I shouted angrily and stormed to our room.

I strip my clothes off leaving me naked. I usually sleep naked because it makes me more comfortable. I lay down on our bed and closed my eyes to relax.

-

-

Y/N's PoV

When Kendall stormed inside our room,I immediately spoke to zayn.

"Z! Kenny is mad at me I gotta go!"

"Okay dude! Goodluck!"

"Thanks Z! Bye." I said and turned my PS4 off.

After I wash my hands, I ran upstairs and ran towards our room to see kendall laying on our bed sleeping..............naked.

I smirked and quietly made my way towards her. I lay down next to her and pulled her close to me. I started sucking her sensitive spot on her neck, making her moan softly. She groaned and pulled away from me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were busy? Are you done playing that stupid game? So now you're going to come here and kiss me like nothing happened? Like you just didn't ignore me when you're playing??! I can't believe you." She scoffed and lay back down.

"Baby, I'm sorry.....I'll spend more time with you, I promise!"

"How long can you not play that fortnite for me?" She asked calmly.

"Like..........30 minutes." I joked.

She just scoffed again and rolled her eyes at me.

"Baby, I'm just joking. I can survive without playing PS4 forever! As long as I'm with you, kenny. I'm sorry for not paying attention babe. I'll make it up to you." I said while caressing her naked soft stomach.

Silence.

"Kennyyyyyyyy!" I whined. "Stop ignoring meee! Pweaseeee! I'll do anything to make it up to you!" I said and hugged her from behind. She still faced her back at me while I'm waiting for her to say something.

Silence.

"If that's what you want." I shrugged and started stripping behind her. Once I'm finally naked, I moved her face to me and started kissing her hungrily. She kissed back and tangled her hands to my hair. I feel her naked chest against mine and moaned.

I roamed my hands down to her breast and pinch her erected nipple. She moaned softly when she felt my hard cock against her core. Without warning, I slammed inside her making her scream in pleasure. I kept thrusting inside her making her moan nonstop.

"Oh baby. You're so beautiful. I love you so much!" I whispered to her ear and kiss her cheek.

"Y/N! FASTER! FUCK!"

I picked up my pace as she whimpers in pleasure. She clutched into the bed sheets while I sucked her left nipple.

"Y/N!!!" She came. After a few more thrust, I shot out a long, thick ropes of cum inside her making us moan softly. I switched our position, so now she's on top of me, my cock still inside her. She cuddled on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"I love you so much, baby. I'll take you to an adventure tomorrow, you'll enjoy it. Thank you for being the BEST WIFE EVER!" I shouted making her giggle.

"I love you too, baby, so much! I can't wait to spend the whole day with you tomorrow. Thank you for being a faithful wife." She stared at my eyes lovingly. I kissed her forehead and let it linger there for a few seconds.

"Round two?" I asked.

"Round two."

"You know what I'm gonna do?" I asked.

"Get me pregnant?"

"Hell yeah!"