Test - Taylor Hill GxG

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Taylor's PoV

I'm currently at my house here in NYC with my friends; Kendall, Kylie, Gigi, Bella, Hailey and Zendaya doing nothing.

Y/N is at work right now but she's about to go here at my house and meet my friends except for Zendaya who she has known since they were little kids. We're dating for 3 months and now is the only time she'll meet my friends because of our busy schedules.

My phone dinged signalling that there's a message so I looked to see it's my girlfriend, Y/N.

-

Wifey🖤: Heyy, I just got off from work. I'm on my way, babyyyy;)

-

After I replied to her, Zendaya who was staring at the wall while eating for the past 5 minutes, spoke up.

"Tay, you do know that Y/N have a small crush on Kendall, right?" She said causing the other girls to raise their eyebrows.

"Oooh.." Kylie said, suddenly interested on the topic.

"Huh? I didn't know about that." I said, confused.

"Ohhh shit. She's dead." Zendaya mumbled.

"Wait. I just realised, we don't know what she looks like." Kendall said and tried getting my phone to look at my lock screen but I didn't let her.

"Hold up. You're saying this just now?" I asked Zen who just smiled cheekily.

"Yeah..but I'm not sure if until now."

Silence.

"I have an idea. Why don't we let Ken flirt with Y/N?" Hailey said dumbly.

"Bullshit." I said causing her to roll her eyes.

"Let's just try to figure out if she still has those crush on Ken. And it's a test too, see if we can really trust her or not. Aaand remember when we put Abel on a test, and he didn't passed?" Hailey said loudly causing Bella to glare at her.

"Shut up, bitch." Bella said and pinched Hails.

"Guys, I trust her. We don't have to do those 'tests' you guys always do. She's a fucking sweetheart, she'll never do things that'll hurt me."

"Yupp. We could trust her, unlike Abel. But let's still see what happens." Zendaya said.

"Bella trusted Abel who she said is a 'sweetheart' , and what happened?" Gigi said. (A/n: no hate to Abel hehe just for the story:))

"Ugh. Stop making my ex as an example, you dickheads." Bella said with a huff causing the others to laugh.

"Okay, fine. Let's put her on a test." I said, finally agreeing. Cause there's no way they'll stop until I agree.

-

Ding!

I got up from the couch and looked at the girls.

"Be good to her." I pointed at them as I speak causing them to chuckle.

I ran to the front door and opened the door to see my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hi!" She greeted with a cute giggle.

"Hey." I greeted her back while biting my lip. She walked in, closing the door behind her before she leaned down and peck my lips causing me to blush.