Club - Gigi Hadid (G!P You)

Storyline: Gigi Hadid, who's single for 2 years now, always complain to her friends why no one has given her a good pleasure. So her friends, who's annoyed by Gigi's whining everyday, decided to bring Gigi to a club where she meets Y/n Baldwin.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

I HAVE A BOOK OF THIS SOO IF SOME OF Y'ALL ARE INTERESTED, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP ON MY PROFILE!

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Gigi's PoV

"Why can't you guys hook me up to someone? My pussy is gonna fucking rot-"

"Ah shit.." Kendall cuts me off.

"Here we go again.." Taylor said with a giggle trying to imitate someone causing me to give her a look.

"Ugh. You always say that, Gi. But every time we invite you to go to a club you always decline. I mean, it's an opportunity for you to meet someone already." My sister, Bella said.

"Bitch, I don't want some random dick or chick." I told her.

"Who you calling a bitch, bitch." She said.

"You, bitch." I talked back, getting ready to fight the shit out of her.

"Well fuck you, bitch."

"Fuck you too, bitch."

"Oh my fucking god this is hilarious." Vannesa laughed with the others.

"Hey, stop bitching each other. You sounded like kids." Hailey said with a chuckle causing us to stop bickering. "If you want, Gi. I'll hook you up to my sister."

"Alaia? You want me to fuc-"

"Fuck no, Gi. That's absurd. I meant my younger sister.." She said causing us to widen our eyes.

"What the hell.." Kylie mumbled.

"Her name is Y/n. She's twenty one and just came back from Australia last last week." Hailey said causing us to just look at her with shock evident on our face until Kylie spoke up.

"What the shit. And you're telling us just now?" Vannesa said.

"I mean, yeah. I don't really mention her since she's hidden from the public and my family wants her to study at Australia and live a normal life there. But she's starting her career here as a singer so we'll be with her more often now."

"Oh god. Imagine a younger Baldwin looking hot and all.." Taylor said and starts imagining, same with us.

"Ew guys, gross. You're really imagining a hotter and younger me?" Hails said causing all of us to look at her and shrug.

"Yeahh..can't help it." I said.

"What does she look like? Maybe we saw her through social media somewhere.." Bella said.

"Nahh. You guys have to wait later tonight." Hailey chuckled once we gave her a look. "I'm not telling you, guys."

"Oh come on, Baldwin." I said with a frown.

"I forgot, she's best friends with the guys for a really long time now. I'm surprised they didn't mention her." She said making our jaw dropped at the sudden information.

"What the actual shits they are.." Vannesa mumbled.

"Let's start getting ready for tonight. She'll be at Abel's celebration party so doll up, girls." Hails said and got up from the couch.