23. Disgusting

"I... don't know..." Jeonghan nervously replied at the endless questions Jisoo was showering him with regarding his sexuality. He just shrugged at every question Jisoo directed to him.

Jisoo never liked it when people reply with just shrugs or half assed answers. It just gets him more and more impatient. This was a really important topic at the moment. Why? He doesn't know.

"Haven't you like— dreamt about boobs?"

"Ewww they're gross." Jeonghan said, scrunching his nose.

"So do you dream about sucking dicks?"

Jeonghan didn't like it. Someone questioning his sexuality like that... "I think you're getting way too personal."

"So you do?"

"Get out of my house! Right. Now." Jeonghan glared at him, standing up.

"I'm sorry I was just kidding. Woahhh chill. Everyone needs counselling sessions now and then." Jisoo replied, gesturing him to calm down and sit.

"Counsellors don't invade people's privacy like that." Jeonghan said, visibly pissed. "Your turn. Are you into guys?"

"I think I'm straight." Jisoo shrugged.

"You think? Do you ever think?" Jeonghan looked at him in disbelief.

"That's why I'm saying...." Jisoo leaned in closer to Jeonghan. "You know what?"

*

"DISGUSTING!! How dare you show me something so traumatising?" Jisoo practically screamed. It was almost 2 am into the night.

"It was your idea in the first place." Jeonghan shrugged.

"I didn't expect you to show me that gay shit."

"Now who's the homophobe here."

"Look. I can bear it but there's a limit."

"What's so traumatising about two dudes kissing?" Jeonghan asked.

"The thing is that— both of them are dudes." Jisoo explained. "Who'd bear the baby?"

"Jisoo? Seriously? I thought you were the more mature one." Jeonghan said. "Men don't get pregnant."

"I know~ What's even the point then?" Jisoo tried to calm himself down.

"It's so sad we live in a world full of homophobes. It's people like you who make gay people fell bad about their existence." Jeonghan sighed. "Like kissing someone's hair isn't gay." He silently muttered, it came out more like a whisper though.

Jisoo didn't hear it. He shuffled closer to Jeonghan and pulled the blanket up, covering their bodies. "I just don't get it..." he sighed.

"You don't need to." Jeonghan said as he closed his eyes.

"You know what? I think balls are the most disgusting. Who'd like them?" Jisoo said staring at the ceiling.

"Why are you asking me like I know?" Jeonghan groaned. All he wanted was to just sleep in peace. He was extreme tired after the long day, and Jisoo wasn't letting him get his precious beauty sleep.

"Well? Aren't you gay?" Jisoo mumbled.

Jeonghan turned to Jisoo and gave him the look. "I never said that..."

"Well? You didn't say no when I asked if you dream about sucking dicks—"

Jeonghan took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. "Get out of here! NOW!!"

****

I TOTALLY didn't expect this to get 700+ reads. Woahhh... Thank you so much guys. Pls vote and comment if you guys want me to keep going haha. Just so you guys know... that after this point, the ACTUAL story will start....(Probably the reason why you guys noticed why there were wayyy too many time skips). The later chapters may contain sensitive topics about stuff. Foul language or mature content may be used. So... uhhh... reader discretion is advised.