47. you're too precious

[continuation...]

"H-hong Jisoo." Jeonghan squeaked, trying his best to avoid unnecessary noises. It tickled how Jisoo's tongue licked his now completely hard dick.

Jisoo too was desparately trying to make Jeonghan have a good time getting a blowjob- oh wait- yes a blowjob... Jisoo was giving his best friend a blowjob. Jisoo felt his pants tighten. That was sooo unholy.

"You suck at this Joshuji." Jeonghan mumbled, pushing Jisoo away. "My turn."

"Woahhh wait- it cannot be considered a successful blowjob if you don't come-"

"Oh please. You can't use porn videos as a basis for real life blowjobs." Jeonghan scoffed, pulling up his pants. "Come on, boy. Flash your fancy dick in front of me. I can't be the only one embarrasssing myself."

"B-but—"

"We're both boys no need to shy away." Jeonghan reassured, gesturing Jisoo to switch positions.

"That statement doesn't help when you're gay." Jisoo looked away.

"Come on."

"Jeez."

***

"St-stop it! D-don't you think you're being a bit too harsh?" Jisoo squeaked. He was letting out a really adorable moan as Jeonghan continued to suck him off.

"What's your problem." Jeonghan said, his voice coming out a bit muffled.

"I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Come at me bro." Jeonghan giggled.

Jisoo couldn't take it anymore. Why was Jeonghan so darn evil and bad? He looked so arousing and sexually appealing. Jisoo could never get why people hate him for being gay? Isn't Jisoo now one too? Jisoo aggressively pulled Jeonghan away, grabbing his hair. He knew he couldn't hold it in any longer. There it was, that white milky fluid splattered all over Jeonghan.

"I... didn't mean this when I said 'come at me bro'" Jeonghan laughed nervously, licking the cum over his lips. "Ack!" He let out a cute noise, making a face of pure disgust. "It doesn't taste good."

"Of course it wouldn't Yoon Jeonghan! What are you even- I'm sorry. T-tissue! Lemme get your something to wipe your face with." Jisoo shuffled around, panicking.

"There's no need Hong Jisoo." Jeonghan said, climbing over Jisoo. "You can just lick your own cum off my face..."

Oh- so this was what they meant about Jeonghan being a flirt.

Jisoo did, almost obediently. He gulped. "GROSS!" He scrunched his face causing Jeonghan to laugh.

"Right? This is why I told you not base real life out of porn."

"I don't watch any kind of porn."

"Sure you do." Jeonghan said, flicking his forehead. He giggled, leaning closer for a kiss. Jisoo saw that coming and closed his eyes. Jeonghan instead, tapped Jisoo's lips with his fingers. "I was right... you're just too precious to me, Jisoo. I cannot do this."

"J-Jeonghan?" Jisoo froze.

"This was all for the sake of that bet after all. Let's forget this ever happened tomorrow and go back to being besties. 'Kkay?" Jeonghan winked.

"Okay?"

Why did Jisoo say that?

Jeonghan just smiled, took a towel out of Jisoo's closet to wipe his face and walked out casually- like nothing unholy just happened.

"WHAT THE HELL? After coming this far- this is what you say?" Jisoo groaned, burying his face into his pillow.

-guess his hard dick would have to lie in the pleasure of his own two hands tonight.

The same goes for Jeonghan...