61. try

Jeonghan skipped towards Jisoo and grabbed his hand as he gave a big smile to Jisoo. "Let's walk holding hands."

"What? What if the kids at our school see this? They'd stare. They'd talk about it." Jisoo said, pulling his hand away, glancing around.

"Awww you don't need to be scared." Jeonghan reassured. He grabbed his hand again and gestured to Jisoo to walk along. Jisoo sighed.

As they reached the school gate and saw other kids walking by, jeonghan cleared his throat.

"Listen up y'all! This guy right here- as of today- he's my boyfriend!" He shouted and Jisoo blushed furiously.

"Jeonghan? Are you out of your mind?"

"Not at all. I gotta give this good news to everyone, just you wait. Let's go to Soonyoung." Jeonghan excitedly chirped as he dragged Jisoo towards their classroom.

"So uhh we're a thing now." Jisoo nervously revealed.

"WHAT?" ...was Soonyoung's immediate reaction.

"Finally." Jihoon sighed.

"I knew it!" Mingyu chirped.

"Bro what?" Hansol sprayed his hot coffee in his mouth over Seungkwan- "I mean- haha you're gay? Not like it was already obvious- but I saw this coming."

_________

"Wow! Most of them were cool with that..." Jeonghan sighed. "I thought they'd judge us or something."

"Jeonghan? You look terrified. Is this what you were scared of?" Jisoo asked.

"Not really..." Jeonghan forced back a smile.

"Good. Minhyuk's reaction was the most amusing though. He acted like he was cool with that, yet he fell over someone's bag strap and got a nosebleed." Jisoo snickered. "Then he shouted- I hope you don't forget I was the one who taught you to be gay-" Jisoo laughed holding back his tears.

"Jisoo. You're birthday is coming up. What do you want for your birthday?" Jeonghan asked, changing the topic because they had too great a laugh for the moment.

"Ah- there's no need to get me anything. I'll go visit my hometown again to meet dad as my yearly routine goes. Besides, if you really wish to get me something- your love is enough." Jisoo smiled.

"Wow."

"What?" Jisoo looked at jeonghan in confusion.

"You're looking double handsome today. I never noticed-" jeonghan replied, staring at Jisoo.

"Hey- don't say such embarrassing stuff. You're embarrassing me..." Jisoo said, cupping his face with his hands.

"Ohhh so my Jisoo is getting all shy?" Jeonghan teased. "Oh- can you come over today? I wanna try what I couldn't do yesterday at your place because of your mom-"

"What do you want to try though?" Jisoo nervously laughed. "Of course I'd come."