13

CONNORS POV AGAIN

"Yeah. I'm Michael, who the hell are you?"

"I'm Connor, and this is my, drunk, boyfriend, Evan," I explain.

"My boyf- ... best friend is out there somewhere," Michael says.

"Boyf best friend?" Evan asks.

"Hah, well, we're dating, but I don't really know you, so I didn't know if I could tell you without  you spreading it around the entire school. Do you even go to our school?" Michael explains.

"I don't think so, we're seniors in a school like 30-45 minutes north from here," I smile and Evan laughs.

"Oh, I'm a junior. And, is your boyfriend okay?"

"He got drunk super fast, he's probably going to feel sick soon, so be careful," I laugh.

"Connorr, you should fuck me," Evan mumbles into my shoulder.

"That's going to be difficult since I don't have a dick," I crack up. Evan lies on my lap and nods off to sleep.

"YOURE TRANS??" Michael's eyes glow.

"Um, yeah," I say awkwardly.

"DUDE, ME TOO!" Michael grins.

"That's so cool! I just started T," I say.

"I started T last year which is cool," he explains. We keep chatting about trans stuff until Evan leaps up suddenly, and runs to the toilet where he pukes. He washes his face and mouth out. "Yo, dude, you ok?" Michael says.

"Yep," Evan grins and sits with his back against the wall. Suddenly a lanky boy crashes into the room.

"Michael!! Hi, babe. oh, hi Evan... Evan?" The guy says.

"JERM!" Evan yells.

"Woah woah what?" Michael says.

"Will someone please explain how my boyfriend knows who I'm assuming is your boyfriend?" I ask, chuckling.

"Ha, Evan and I used to hang out when we were little and I only know what he looks like now because my dad is facebook friends with his mom. I haven't seen him in yea- wait is he drunk?" The kid says, kissing Michael. "I'm Jeremy by the way."

"Yes, he is drunk," I say, trying to take in everything he said. "So you guys were friends?"

"I mean, sorta? We only ever hung out when we found each other at the playground, he would always be in a tree somewhere."

"I definitely know how much Evan likes trees."

HOLD ON SINCERELY ME CAME ON TIME TO DANCE ok i'm back

We all sit and chat until Michael and Jeremy say they have to leave. About five minutes later Evan complains that he's hot and tries to take off his shirt, so I decide it's time to go home. Placing my arms under his shoulders I pull him up and we walk to the bus stop to go home.

When we're on the bus Evan leans his head on the window. I can actually hear his jaw chattering from the vibrations. "Why do people put their heads on bus windows in movies and seem so peaceful?" Evan asks, leaning on my shoulder instead.

We walk into Evan's house and Heidi is sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea and a magazine. "Oh my god, is Evan drunk?" She says.

"Hii, mom!" Evan grins and waves.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that," I say, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Don't you worry about it. I'm proud actually, I didn't thing Evan would want to drink alcohol ever, he got terrified of it after watching a documentary about the terrible things that can happen when you drink to much when he was eleven. I don't know why his school showed him that," Heidi shakes her head slightly. "Anyway, you should take him upstairs and put him to bed," she chuckles. "If you wanna stay the phone upstairs died I don't know how, so you should call your parents from the one down here. 'Cause Evan told me you don't have a cell phone either. And you can stay in Evan's room. You know there's plenty of room on that bed for two, of course."

"Thanks, I think it might be too late to call but I'll try," I smile. I shove Evan up the stairs and into his bed. I help him take off his clothes as he snuggles under the covers.

"Come back and sleep with me," Evan yawns.

"Okay," I say, but Evan's already asleep. I smile and go downstairs to call my parents.

————

WOOP WOOP that's all for the crossover and for now connor's pov :) vote and stuff