68

I stared wide-eyed at the figure in front of me. He walked around me, taking in my figure. So this is why I am not up as high as Optimus stands.

"Miss me?", He purred, "I missed you."

"Don't touch me!", I growled as his hands roamed my body.

"Tisk, tisk. Lori Lennox, you can't tell me what I can't do. I own you.", He said.

"It's Lori Edih and you don't own me. I'm not your slave, Patrick.", I spat out his name like venom.

"Right, you're married.", Patrick hissed, "It won't stop me. I will tear you to shreds for what you did to me!"

"What I did to you?! Are you fucking kidding me right now?! You're the one that abused me! Forced me to be your girlfriend!", I yelled, "YOU BLEW UP MY DAMN HOUSE!"

"So, you do remember me.", Patrick said, "I thought you wouldn't remember that. You were only a toddler when I blew up that pathetic house of yours. With your brother inside."

"Leave Rolland out of this!", I yelled.

"So you don't know. Interesting.", Patrick said, "You want to hear a story? About what really happened that night?"

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"We came to that house looking for you and your brother to use as test subjects. We found your brothers but not you.", Patrick explained.

"I only had one brother.", I said.

"No. You had two. Jack and Rolland. Your parents made you believe that Rolland was your older brother when in reality, he was your twin. Your older brother was named Jackson. He died in the fire and we took Rolland. We experimented on him until someone took him from us. I later found out that the one that took him was Alpha Trion. One of the Cybertronians. He gave your brother a new body, name, and memories.", Patrick continued.

"How is this possible?", I asked, confused.

"His new name....", Patrick continued, "Was Orion Pax."

I gasped, "Optimus."

"Bingo.", Patrick said, "Alpha Trion also gave someone else new memories. Megatronus. He intended to bond the two as friends but that quickly changed. I'm sure you know the outcome."

I stayed silent, letting everything sink in. Optimus is my biological brother?! I have a twin?!

"You can't trust anyone, Lori. Not even your husband.", Patrick said and left.

I don't know how long I was sitting in there, staring at the wall. My entire life, I've been lied to. Why? If - when I get back, I'm going to talk to Mom and dad about lying to me.

~~~~~Autobot Base~~~~~

The Autobots were pacing back and forth. It had been a few hours since anyone heard from Lori. Jazz was in the med bay, resting. They had found him looking for Lori in the spot that she was taken from.

"Relax, you two. She's fine. She'll let you know as soon as whoever walked into her cell leaves.", Ratchet said, trying to calm his mate and Ron down.

"Ratchet, somethings wrong. I can - I can tell.", Ironhide said as he finally stopped pacing and leaned against his alt mode.

The Lennox family walked into the base, worry written all over their faces.

"What happened?", Will Lennox asked.

"Lori was kidnapped by the Decepticons. Her and Jazz went out on a mission after the rest of us were on other missions or recovering in the med bay.", Ratchet explained, "Optimus and Ironhide have had contact but can't pinpoint her location through their bonds."

"She's pissed.", Ironhide said.

"Did she reopen the bond?", Ratchet asked, Ironhide nodded.

"Breifly. She's got so many emotions right now.", Ironhide said, "She's pissed at you two."

Ironhide looked at Sarah and Will.

"Why?", Sarah asked.

"She mentioned something about her older brother and a twin brother.", Ironhide said.

"Oh....", Sarah said, "Yeah, Lori's older brother died in the fire when we were living in Maine. They only found one body so the police figured her twin was kidnapped. Her twin was missing for so many years, he was presumed dead when Lori was 10."

"It's still difficult for us.", Will said, "We think he's still out there but we're not sure where."

"I have a sample of Lori's DNA. I can run it through every child on Earth.", Ratchet said and ran it through the database.

He had accidentally ran it through the Cybertronian database. Seconds later, he got a hit.

"That was quick.", Sarah said.

"By the allspark! Lori's twin.......is Optimus.", Ratchet said.

"What? How is that possible?", Will asked.

"I can explain that.", Jolt said, "I was there. Your son was taken by two males before the house was set on fire. It sounded like they were looking for Lori as well. Your son was experimented on. They injected him with Energon of all kinds and different chemicals. Alpha Trion told me to bring him back to Cybertron. When we arrived, he was barely alive. Alpha Trion was able to construct a new body for him. The downside was that he had to replace some memories. Those memories were replaced with memories of Elita One. He named him Orion Pax and gave him to the family that was willing to raise him as their own. Optimus, Alpha Trion hoped that one day you would be reunited with your sister. Just.....not in this way."

"We have to keep searching.", Optimus said.

"Optimus, take a break. It's getting late. You and the others should rest.", Sarah said.

"I promised Lori that I would protect her. That if she were to get caught, I'd do whatever I could to find her.", Optimus said, "I-I can't stop."

"She won't be upset if you took a break.", Sarah insisted.

Optimus nodded and walked off toward his room to get some rest. The other Autobots followed suit.