Chapter 1; The Homecoming Dance

I ran past my (literally) best friend forever.

       "Stormie" I heard her say as I made her eyes blurry with my speed.

        You see my ex boy friend, Koga the werewolf leader and fourteen of his wolves had just busted into the vampire homecoming dance  to get revenge. Revenge on Gwin , my best friend's , boyfriend Ethan for killing ten wolves.

       "Hi. Where's O'Ryan ?" I asked.

       You see at first I was a mean wolf. After Ethan killed the fifth wolf Koga sent me to get revenge but I ran into O'Ryan. I instantly fell in love so I said sorry and he , his sister(Gwin), and her boyfriend(Ethan,whom I was after)forgave me. That's how and why I started helping them.

        Me and O'Ryan are now a couple and Koga hates I mean HATES every one of them.

        "O'Ryan's a senior remember."

        "Oh yeah this is the junior homecoming. I see you and Ethan are homecoming queen and king."

       "Yes."she said enthusiastically but I knew she was worried by the terrified look in her amber yellow eyes.

        I smirked. Woooosh. Off I ran. Straight towards Koga. He seemed to know my thoughts because I was aiming past him and he reached out his enormous , maddened, angry,yet caring arm and grabbed my waistline.  I think I blushed a little because he grinned.

        'Oh no. What's he got in mind?' I thought.

       "You'll find out soon enough cupcake." He said.

      'Oh yeah. He reads minds.'

       "You've forgotten already princess?" he said running his hand through my knotted shoulder length brown hair.

       "Are we gonna take her back to her father?" one of the wolves asked.

        You see my father promised Koga if I was still in love with him or if he was the last wolf I dated when I turned seventeen, he could have me as his mate for life. And to tell the truth I still had wolf instincted love for him.

        He made sure to keep my feet off the ground so my only choice was to pound his armored back with my now scraped fists.

      "Stop bruising your knuckles Sugar" I growled because he was right and I knew it.

      Meanwhile, Ethan and another wolf were fighting. He hit at him.

        He raised up his silver hand ,that killed the other five wolves,and he stopped. The wolf that asked Koga if they should take me to my dad pulled the other wolf away from Ethan.

        Then I noticed Ethan staring my way. I turned to see Gwin sneaking up behind Koga. He must've heard me thinking because he turned her way and flexed his claws.

        "She's mine" he said grabbing her neck.

         'No' I thought. "Never!" I screamed. Kicking wiggling any way I could.

         "That's right"

         "O'Ryan" Gwin said choking. 

         "Hey Gwin. What have you gotten yourself into?" His manly voice said.

       "Retreat!"Koga screamed.

       "Let me down!" I screamed at him.

        "Let her go" O'Ryan calmly stated. He hit my legs far enough down to the ground for me to take off.

        I ran directly into his arms. Blushing and smiling. I knew I was, how could I not. I just stared at him.

       "Hey" I said like a kitten.

        "I couldn't let him take you. Especially not on your birthday."

         "That's today!" I had totally forgotten. By now every last vamp in the room was giving me a sickening glare.

        "Oh, Yeah I'd forgotten too!"Gwin grinned. It made me grin and blush more.

        "I was thinking something like a double date tonight. With cake and everything" O'Ryan said.

       "What a great idea big brother" Gwin said. "Double date. What do you think?"

       "Well I would normally say no. But I guess since it's her birthday." Ethan mumbled.

        "Thank you!" Gwin said squeezing him.

        "Hold on" I said darting off to my house to change.