Chapter 4; Clash of the Clans

"Here go get yourself something to eat." I nodded and took the money. All I wanted to get was some popcorn, a soda, and skittles. That in all would only cost about seven bucks. O'Ryan gave me a twenty.

         I knew he wouldn't take it back so I went to get something they could eat. It wouldn't fill them any but it might give them a good taste in their mouths. No chocolate. O'Ryan says if I can't eat it he won't. Maybe some cow tails.

        Gwin and I both love the taste of cow tails. Each cow tail was a dollar. I got thirteen. Four for each of my friends and one for me. As I walked into the theater, I smelled blood.

        Looking to my right I saw another group of four. Less like the werewolf gang, they were very fancy. They were dressed like O'Ryan always is. Sharply, but not trying to over do it, if you know what I mean. The only difference is that they were dressed in red and black some of them were blonde and some were black headed........none brown.

         "Hello." One of them said while all of the others grinned. All of them had fangs. I smiled too,

         "Hi". That was probably a very bad move on my part, after all, all vampires have light complections. My complection is dark, and I'm sure they saw my fangs.

         I held onto my snacks and ran to Gwin and Ethan.  Gwin looked up and grinned. I handed her the cow tails and she nodded towards the preview. It was a new movie called Clash of the Clans. It had a full blown vampire and werewolf war. Blood splattered on the screen and the movie started.

         I walked over to O'Ryan. He grabbed my hand as I sat down. I handed him the cow tails. Then I realized that he was looking around.

       The blood smell was back and I realized he had gotten a look at the vampire boys. After another sniff of the air, garlic, and a glimpse to the other side of the theater, the werewolf gang was back. They had also noticed the vampires.

       When I had finally realized this, I noticed that O'Ryan was in a sort of wolf protection stance.

         It wasn't rude like Koga huddled over me, but more like a simple boyfriend body guard.

         He was halfway infront of me, his arm covering the half of me that wasn't guarded by his body.

        Since the theater was filled with humans and the movie was playing all they did was stare at each other.

         O'Ryan eased a little, sitting down, lowering his tension, but he wasn't off-guard quite yet. He knew as well as I did that after the movies had ended this would go from a stare down in a theater to a battle in the field.

        The movies were over sooner than I thought they would be. As soon as they finished I looked at O'Ryan.

         Within about five minutes all of the humans in the theater had left. I stood up. O'Ryan and I walked slowly towards Gwin and Ethan. The whole time we were walking the too groups stared at us.

        "Hey. You!" The leader of the werewolf gang that had flirted with me said furiously.

        "Why can't you leave the poor girl alone and stop flirting!? She may be a werewolf, but at least she has better taste in friends, I mean, what other werewolf do you know that has such a protective vampire for a boyfriend?" I was surprised that the vampire boy that had said hello to me spoke up.

           What was wrong with me? The werewolves don't like me and neither do the vampires, but the vampires would defend me from my own kind. Was it because I had rejected my own kind for a vampire? Or maybe because I had fought wolves alongside vampires? I don't know but this made the werewolf gang angry and a continuous low hum started from their direction.

          "Well, nice to meet you all but I really should be on my way. My father knows I'm here and so does Koga." I said shyly.

          The wolf leader looked at me evil like. "So you're Stormie, eh?" He stated.

        I grinned and shrugged and was about to speak when Ethan spoke up, "That's really none of your business."

        Gwin giggled. I saw him flex his hand, the silver one, as Gwin squeezed his other arm.

        I started walking toward the door but nobody followed.

       "Sorry. Stormie." Ethan turned his head to look down at Gwin. He had taken the glive that covered his silver hand off.

      "What's the problem?!" I asked. He shook his head and then nodded it as though motioning for me to leave. Gwin gave me a sad look."Ethan! You! Don't you dare! No!! It won't get better if you keep it up!!" I blurted out walking towards him. The werewolves were giving off an impressed look to the vampires as if to say 'She's sticking up for us!'. O'Ryan walked up.

      "Sorry...... but...." he looked over at the werewolves. Then he shook his head.

      My eyes must've gotten really big because he bit me!! Not like the, you're going to be a vampire now, bite. But the bite right on the nerves in my neck.

      "O......" I said. Getting a worried look from the wolves and a smirk from the vamps as I fainted.