Chapter 6; He's back, But How?

"Well.... you must be Lily." I said after they were convinced I would stay, and unstrapped me.

     She nodded. " And he's Cyron." she pointed to the boy.

     I smiled. He took a step back.

     "He's quieter than Ethan."

      He was in my face now. Studying me, I guess.

     "Cy! Sorry, he's, well... he knows my brothers are out there and is very cautious of any wolf that comes in here."

      "Speaking of your brothers....."

      I hopped down. I smirked.

      "I wonder if they can catch you?!"

      "Of course they can.... that's why.... wait a sec..."  Lily said.

     "I won't help you if they catch you." Cyron said.

     Lily gave him a glare.

     "They won't catch me, and if they do, they will find out that I'm not her. Now I'm gonna run out and wait for them to come to me, then I'll just run 'em till they're tired. By then O'Ryan should be back."

      Cyron shook his head. "If you get caught, they'll take you to your dad. And if you do tire them out, they can howl for help. Then you'll be too tired to run. Plus, I'd have to get you out and back in because you can't fly."

      "But my pack doesn't live near here, and if they did, she could still make it back to you in time. And it's another pack, so they won't know who she is, most likely. And you WILL help her. Besides, if you could just get her back in, they can't get in..." Lily nodded at me and I left.

      I just climbed the tree beside the house, and jump as far as I could from the top. I barely made it, landing right on the rim of the gunk.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

      I just walked around for a while, until I heard something in the bushes.

      That's when I ran....... Wait, I smell garlic.

      I looked to see where it was coming from.

      That's when I saw him. The wolf that flirted with me up in a tree. At least I thought. Wasn't he at the movie theater?

      He nodded. I guess he was hiding from O'Ryan.

      "Hiding from my boyfriend?" I asked with a smile.

       He nodded, " If I new you had one that was so short-tempered, I wouldn't have flirted." He laughed and hopped down.

      "Here. Vampires have strong noses too, ya know?" I said handing him some mint gum.

      "Ya know he's not here." He said, popping the gum into his mouth.

      Then he pinned me to a tree one arm on each side of me, the tree behind, and him in front of me. It had been a long time since I had been so close to someone so warm.

     "I know about your boyfriend....... But I still think your hot." He must've been happy or hungry because he had grown a tail. My tail only comes out when I'm hungry, that's why I always eat before going out or when I get really happy, it comes out when my eyes go red, like when O'Ryan first held my hand.

     "You are just so pretty.... what's your name again?..... Stormie? It's just as pretty as your are." He rubbed his nose on mine. His tail started beating my legs.

     "Your cute too, but I have a boyfriend."

      "I.... DON'T.....CARE...." he said and kissed me.

      I pushed him off. "DO YOU NOT LISTEN!!"

      He shrugged. Then backed up and leaned on another tree. He just stared at me for about two minutes.

     "How did you get here, I mean away from my friends?"

     "Your boyfriend took you and I followed. I guess your friend with the silver hand thought he would catch me. But I snuck back here while he was yelling at you. He must've not noticed because he left."

     "There are other wolves in these woods. They're trying to kill their sister. Her and her vampire boyfriend are in there." I pointed at the building.

      He nodded. "Oh, yeah. My name's Ray."

     I looked away. Ray. He flirts with me, pins me up, gets really close, kisses me, then tells me his name. Weird.

      "Well. I best be gettin back to my pack to tell them the boys got attacked. Could you slap me, really hard?"

      "What!? Why!?"

      "Well... I ran off chasing y'all.... he come back, I didn't. They'd think I was a coward if I told them I hid. Just slap me so I can say we fought."

       I gave him a funny look. Then I slapped him.

      "Ooowww! You slapped me right on the fang! It busted my lip!!!! Thanks." He smiled then walked up and put his face right beside mine.

      "No problem." I said. "No you need to go roll in some mud, so you can say he pushed you down a hill, then he left."

      He nodded. "Go back inside. Your dad just told the leaders of every pack to find you. Starting tomorrow, he's giving a reward, he said he's starting tomorrow because it's your birthday and he wants you to do what you want to for today. I was the one he told to tell everyone. But I like you, and if I don't, he'll hurt me."

      He held his head up. Still standing beside me lips at each other's ears.

       "Just be careful. Enjoy your birthday. Don't tell your boyfriend. Please, just find an excuse to stay with him, all the time! I won't tell where I saw you. Gotta go......"

      He looked away.

     "Ray. How do I say thank you. You're telling everyone to catch me, but warning me. Your flirting knowing I have a boyfriend, but saying I'm pretty. You kissed me, but not telling anyone you even saw me. Thank you."

       I pulled his face towards mine. He was younger then me, his eyes were more like a puppy's. So I rubbed my nose with his, It's a sign of liking someone.

      Then he jerked his head away. "Bye. And GO INSIDE!! I wasn't the only one your dad sent out!! That girl's brothers probably already know and are just waiting for me to leave."

     I gave him a sympathetic look as he walked away. "I hope your gang's okay!"

     He gave a quick glance back and held up three fingers. I guess he meant my three friends and the vampire gang outnumbered them.

      He left. Bye Ray.