Chapter 3; The Flirt

The four Boys walked up to me.

        "Hi." What seemed to be the group's leader said.

        "Hello" I blushed tipping my hat down. I didn't want them to notice annoyance in my eyes.

        He smirked and I saw fangs. Werewolf. Well at least this one.

        He stretched one of his arms so that his hand was on the wall and his arm was cornering me beside the vending machine.

        "What's a pretty girl like yourself doing at a movie theater all alone?"

        "Uummmm...waiting" I knew he was suspicious as soon as I piped it out.

        "For who? Your prince charming, cause he's right infront of you."

          Ewww. Garlic breath. It was worse when he got that close to my face. He was close enough to kiss me when O'Ryan came.

         "Actually she's waiting for us." O'Ryan, Ethan, and Tia walked up.

          "Sorry we took so long I was putting my make up on and O'Ryan and Ethan were waiting for me." Gwin bubbled over, causing the boy to lower his arm as she grabbed mine.

          "Well nice to know you two pretty ladies have brothers to look after you." He said darting an evil look at the boys.

        "For your information, the pretty little tea pot is my sister, this one here is her boyfriend, and the one you're flirting with is my girlfriend." O'Ryan said making Gwin hold hands with Ethan and then coming to squeeze my shoulder.

       "We're going to miss the movie if we don't go now" I was surprised when Ethan spoke up. Gwin giggled and snuggled her face into his shoulder.

         "Bye then" he said tipping his hat upwards revealing an. Ear to my eye.

        "Nice to meet you." I growled. He nodded and walked his group back to where they were when we got here.

        "What was he doing? Did he mess with you? Why did he have his whole gang over here to flirt?" O'Ryan is so sweet, he reminds me of ice cream, with his cold skin.

           "You answered the first question yourself, flirting. Besides annoying me and almost kissing me, he didn't mess with me. And I don't know the answer about the gang. Let's get to that movie!"

         We walked into the movie theater and went straight to theater 4, that's where the movies were showing.

       "Do you guys want to sit together?"  Gwin piped up.

       "No thanks, if that's alright with you, but I would rather sit alone with Stormie" O'Ryan smirked.