When You're On Your Period (Characters)

Pennywise:
Very awkward and weirded out by it. "Wait why does it only happen to girls?" "Why does it only happen once a month?" "Will you die?" Asks a lot of questions. Pennywise really doesn't want to touch any of the feminine hygiene stuff. "(Your Name) why must you go through this?"

Bill:
Confused at first but he finally understands it. Always bringing what you need. Picks you up bridal style when you need a hot bath to soothe the cramping. Worried about you when you wake up due to pain.

Richie:
Very upset that you're on your menstrual. Always nagging you about when you're gonna be off. Not really helpful but he attempts to be helpful.

Eddie:
Freaks out when you're on your menstrual. Always bringing you the things you need. Always asking Beverly on what to do.

Stan:
Very awkward about it. Always concerned about you, but very helpful when getting the things you need but he's a little squeamish about touching the things.

Ben:
Very understanding and he will give you the things you need and always checking on you. Doesn't really know how to handle your moodiness.

Mike:
He can handle your moodiness but he's always worried about you when you're in pain, always carrying you to the bathroom so you can have a hot bath.

Beverly:
YOU TWO SUFFER TOGETHER. Beverly can tolerate the pain but you can't. You always ask Beverly for the heating pad whenever she's using it. Cringe Cringe.