♠️Chapter 4♠️

I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!! I AM JUST A YAOI CRAZED FANGIRL!!

"DRACO!!!!"
A girl covered in pink sparkles ran towards us. Her glare could send anyone 6 feet under, thank Merlin it wasn't directed at us. I don't really feel like dying or being buried today..... She continued to glare at Draco, seemingly forgetting about us. Which was sort of weird, seeing as Draco was using us as his human shield.
"WHY AM I COVERED IN PINK SPARKLES!!!!PINK!!!!"
"You always prank me so it's only natural I get you back!" Draco exclaimed.
Before they could continue bickering, Professor McGonagall coughed to get their attention. "While I am pleased to see you, Mr Malfoy, may you explain what is happening?"
Malfoy came forward and turned to face us. When I looked him in the eye, I could feel sparks. I know he did too, seeing his reaction as such. We both looked confused, but the girl who saw this just smirked. We stared before he went on to explain the events, "This is my prank loving sister, by all but blood, Morana Drago Thornrose. And-" he said, turning towards Thornrose "- Professor McGonagall, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter."
She looked at all of us and smiled. "Nice to meet y'all" she said as she extended her left hand. I took it and shook it, on behalf of 'Mione and Professor McGonagall.

Suddenly, she started sniffing. She looked towards me and said, "Harry- mind if I call you that- can I see your wand?"
"Sure. I don't mind either of those 2"
I pulled out my wand and gave it to her, slightly confused. She seemed to be analysing it before she said, "You'll need another wand. This one is not enough to contain your new found powers since your are blocks removed."
"How did you know about that?!" Hermione said.
"I am able to see people's magical cores and their type of magic. Not to mention I can see and feel his magic. Most of it feels new, like its just been released."
"That's quite the talent, Ms Thornrose. Which school did you learn this from?"
"I don't go to school. My parents taught me before they died."
"Where's your wand? I don't see it" Hermione asked.
"Don't have one. I excel in wandless and wordless magic", just as she said that she snapped her fingers and all the pink glitter was gone. She continued, "However, I will be continuing in Hogwarts. Mr and Mrs Malfoy wants me to learn more for the sake of self growth. They're really nice, quite different from rumors I've heard about them."
I was about to protest when I remembered what had happened inside Gringotts. After what I learnt, it is a possibility. Looking at 'Mione and Professor, I can say that they are thinking along the lines I am.

"Well then-" I said, breaking the silence "- looks like we all need to make a trip to Olivanders."
Morana looked at us confusingly and asked, "Why Olivanders? The wand shop in Knocturn Ally is much better."
"There's another wand shop?"
"Yep. Dumbledore doesn't know about it" Draco replied go my question, saying "Dumbledore" with obvious disgust.
The 3 of us followed Morana and Draco into Knocturn Ally and found ourselves in a buzzing street; quite the different atmosphere when I was here in summer after 1st year. There were many dark dressed people walking around, each looked different and unique than others. Sales clerks voices could be heard loud and clear:

"DARK ARTS, DARK MAGIC, AND DARK POTIONS BOOKS NOW AVAILABLE IN GRYCON BOOK SHOP!!!"

"MYSTIC ENCHANTMENTS AND MAGICAL DARK ARTIFACTS ARE IN STORES NOW!!!!!"

"NEW PRANKS RELEASED: DARK MYSTIC HAZE. COME ON DOWN TO THE TWIN WHEEZES SHOP!!!"

That last voice surprised all of us, we all knew that voice very well (except Morana); Fred Weasley. All of us bolted, dragging a confuse Morana, towards the direction of the voice. Once our target was in plain sight, I couldn't help but jump and hug him. I looked up to see a shocked Fred.
"Harry, what are-"
"-you doing here?" George completed the sentence as he walked towards us.
"We came to buy school supplies, Mr Weasley, what are you two doing in Knocturn Alley?" Professor McGonagall asked, quote surprised too.
"Well we wanted to start our prank shop-"
"- but Molly didn't want us to run a shop-"
"- she wanted us to work under that-"
"-corrupted Ministry so she can-"
"-have a higher standing, so-"
"-with help from dad, Charlie and Bill, we-"
"-opened our prank shop here in Knocturn Alley-"
"-Where no one can find us, at least no one who-"
"wants to use us for their personal gain!"