♠ Chapter 10 ♠

"Are you-" Hermione asked, "-the Bloody Mary?"

Mary gulped, she tried to think of any possible lie, but nothing came up. She sighed, might as well tell the truth, "You're the only one to have ever guessed right."
"That means, Draco and all, they don't know?"
"They never asked, never persisted, because they knew the pain remembering my past brought me."
"But still, there are many things I haven't figured out yet. Like how-"
Mary put a finger to her lips and winked, "All will be revealed soon enough."

As she walked away from Hermione, she said, "A secret makes a woman woman". (I love anyone who gets this reference)

********

Mary sighed. It was late at night, everyone was asleep, yet she was outside in the halls. She couldn't bring herself to sleep. For the first time, someone had guessed her identity. She wanted to forget, really, but she owed it to her parents to never forget. The pain, the betrayal, they made her who she was today. So did the love she recieved too.

Suddenly, two figures immerged. Fred and George. They sat beside her and both rested their head on her shoulder.
"You don't have to tell us what's wrong, or who you are really. You don't have to say anything." Fred said, wrapping his hands around her left hand. He was always the more gentle one.
"You can, however, cry in front of us. We'll hear you, and be your shoulder." George said in his overprotective tone.
Mary felt a tear or two slip, "My past haunts me. And I don't know how long it'll take to stop. I won't tell you everything now, just wait a little more."
"We'll wait for eternity." Fred said, cheesy and gentle as always.

And this was what she needed. She wanted. She craved. A type of love that neither Draco nor Bellatrix could give her. The kind only they could.

********

It was the second night. A special night by the looks of it as there were more chairs in each table than before. That was when the announcement was made, about the tournament and the 2 schools visiting. Ilvermorny and Durmstrang. Everything was happy and amazing.
But when the announcement about who could participate was made, Mary saw the glint in Dumbledore's eyes. He was up to something, she could feel it.

Soon enough, quite a few of the students sat with them from both schools. And soon enough, it was the end. While everyone left, someone shouted out for Mary,
"How was it? Meeting your friends again?"
Mary turned around to see Ron smirking, "What ever do you mean?"
"When you first introduced yourself, you mentioned that you transferred from Ilvermorny. Weird how you didn't run to them and all. Were you lying?"
Ginny smirked and students crowded around them. Mary gulped, she was in deep shit.

"And who said that she was lying?" A young lady in Ilvermorny said, coming forward. Mary recognized her, she was the same female Ilvermorny student sitting with them during dinner. Fleur Delacour, she believed.
"Then what's her name?!" Ginny insisted.
Fleur turned and smiled, "It's been a while, Morana. You've not kept it touch!"
Morana smiled softly and played along, "Sorry, Fleur, I've been busy. It's hard to move from France to another country, you know!"
"Oui, Oui, comment ça va?" (Yes, Yes, how are you?)
"Bien, y tu?" (good, and you?)
"Bien, aussi, merci." (good, also, thank you.)

"You were sitting together! You are clearly lying!" Ginny shouted. More people gathered around.
"She isn't!" A male Ilvermorny student said. Others joined in, protecting Morana's lie. They didn't know why, but they knew that they should.
"Liars!!" Ron shouted.
"I will take your insolent behavior no longer!" Madame Maxime said, towering over them and effectively quieting the room.
"Miss Morana here was one of my brightest students! You should be lucky to have her, yet you make some rude comments! Trés mal, trés mal!"
Ginny and Ron looked down in anger. Everyone started to leave, making remarks against the 2 evil Weasleys. Yet, they still stood there.

Fleur came to here, "I hope I did good?"
"Yes, merci."
"Mais, nous voulons la vérité bientôt." (But, we want the truth soon).
"Oui, je comprends. Désolé." (Yes, I understand. Sorry)
"Aucun problème." (No problem).

When everyone left, except for Ron who still stood, Mary went to him. She stood beside him, not even batting him an eye, and spoke, "I don't  understand why you choose to act this way. And I doubt I ever will understand. Your hatred, for what? You have been blessed with so many things, yet you chose to go astray from your path. I'm disappointed."
Mary didn't have to even look to feel Ron's eyes widen. Maybe, maybe, he could be saved. Maybe. But, at the same time, it could be too late. And if it was, if he was to be put down, Mary would yield the weapon because she knows that it would hurt others to do so.

********

The next day, Hermione had acted like she tripped in front of Morana and, while Morana helped her father her books, Hermione slipped her a note. Morana hid it in her pocket and both went on their merry way. Slytherins and Hufflepuffs had History first period so Morana, sitting next to Draco, chose to open the note secretly then.

Dear Morana and Draco,
We are inviting the two of you to come to the Room of Requirements tonight midnight. Come soon. If you need a guide, call Dobby.
Burn this note soon.
Thanks.

Morana showed it to Draco and they both exchanged smiles. This would be fun.

Soon enough, it was midnight and, with the help of Dobby, they were able to enter the room of requirements. Onyx hid inside her cloak, and Coral did the same, for a while, before Coral decided to screw the plan and fly beside Draco. The two familiars had been in the Slytherin common rooms. It was fine to have familiars, but they didn't want to risk the health and safety of Coral and Onyx should Dumbledore learn about them. Harry did the same thing with his familiar, who was gone when they left the common rooms so they assumed Harry brought Sal with him. Inside, they saw the rest: Bill, Charlie, Neville, Luna, Hermione, Harry, Fred, George, Cedric. And the 3 familiars.
"How are you here?" Morana asked Bill and Charlie.
"We snuck in. Easy with the map Harry gave us. Shows us everything and everyone." Charlie said, signalling the map in his hands.
"Umm, I am a bit confused..." Neville spoke up.
"As am I." Cedric agreed.

Morana smirked, "Let me guess. We are here because we are the people Harry and Hermione can trust with a certain secret that Draco and I and, well, some others here know about that could change the world?"
Hermione nodded, and proceeded to explain the truth. The truth about some Weasleys, about Dumbledore, about the spells and potions and stealing, and about Harry's real parents.
"I understand everything, and I'll stand by you, but why tell me?" Neville asked.
"Or me?" Cedric asked.
Hermione continued, "Because, Neville you are one of the most selfless people I have ever met and we all know we can trust you. And Cedric, when we met during the games, we felt that we could trust you too."

"It's not only that." Mary said. Everyone looked at her confused. The familiars didn't though as they were playing together.
"What do you mean?" Harry asked.
"It's our destiny. Our paths are entwined and we need each other. The 11 of us, we were meant to be here. Right her, right now, together."
Mary looked at Hermione, "I know you think you know all my secrets, but you don't. And so, tonight I will reveal 1 more."

With a snap of her fingers, 9 bright lights shone in front of the soon-to-be masters of the Celestials.

Hiiii
Sorry I haven't posted. I've been stuck in ALL my Fanfics.
So, I wanted all of them to finally be the masters so the story will progress more, and here it is. Sorta.
Ja Nee~