♠️Chapter 6♠️

I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!
PS, BERTHA JONKINS IS NOT MISSING AND BARTY CROUCH JR IS VERY MUCH NOT UNDER HIS FATHER'S IMPERIUS, AS MANY OF YOU HAVE PROBABLY FIGURED IT OUT.

Hadrian made his way towards the fireplace in the living room of the Dursley home. It was time for him to be picked up by the Weasleys so he could spend the rest of the summer there. Hermione decided to come with him, so she was there in the living room too with her suitcases. Petunia had rushed the Dursley men out of the house, while bidding Harry and Hermione goodbye and safe trip. Harry and Hermione kept quite a few potions in their bags, which they had gotten from Diagnon Alley when Professor McGonagall recommended them too. The potions are strong and repel against any potions entering them unwillingly, just in case Molly puts something in their food.

Before Hadrian knew the Weasleys would arrive, he put on his glamor. On the night after he had gotten his inheritance, his true form had shone. His hair was longer, but still slightly messy, and his once green eyes were now a piercing red. His nose became more like his mother's (Severus), but his face structure became more like his father's (Tom).

Hadrian and Hermione practiced Occumelency and Legimency with professor McGonagall, who was a master at them but no one knows, and they too perfected it. They needed to keep their plans a secret.

Suddenly, the fire roared. Arthur stepped out, and was soon followed by Fred and George. Fred and George immediately noticed Harry and Hermione, and pounced on them. Then, George spoke up:
"Harrykins and 'mione, Bill and Charlie have been dying to-"
"-finally meet you, we know that -"
"-you're not telling us something so-"
"-we want to know when we get home-"
"-luckily we convinced our evil family members -"
"-to go out and buy somethings since-"
"-we know you wouldn't like to meet them yet!"
The 4 other laughed at their antics.

The Weasleys, Harry and Hermione bid Petunia farewell before flooing themselves to the Weasley burrow. Once they arrived, they were greeted by the sight of 2 men older than the twins, who Harry and Hermione presumed were Bill and Charlie.
However, there were 2 other familiar figures and 1 not familiar figure; Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and the new addition Nymphandora Tonks.

Harry jumped and leapt into Sirius's arms, glad to see him. He did the same to Remus, and then did a handshake to Tonks. Tonks introduced herself and had told Harry that they were on his side too.
One of the two Weasleys came forward and said, "Hello Harry, Hermione. My name is Bill Weasley, and this is my brother Charlie Weasley. we just wanted you to know that we are on your side 100%, and not on our family. The twins filled us in, along with the suspicious that you're hiding something, so let's go to the twins room and discuss about that."

The 5 guests were left up to the twins room. The Weasleys closed the room, locked it with magic and placed several privacy spells. Once they were done, they sat on the bed waiting for an explanation.
Hadrian told them everything; how he was not a Potter, how some were stealing from him, how his aunt was put under a spell, who he really is. Afterwards, Hadrian removed his glamor and showed them how he really looks. He was the definite son of Severus and Tom. He also introduced them to the diary Tom, and all looked at the younger Dark Lord in awe; he was fucking gorgeous! Severus is one lucky man.

"What about that girl?-" Fred asked
"-The one that was there with you-"
"-who was also with Draco-"
"-you know, Morana Drago Thornrose! " the two said her name together.
Hadrian explained everything about her that he knew, and what they had done the whole day. By the end of it, all 10 agreed that she was hiding something, a big secret.

The 11 (including diary Tom) of them spent the rest of the day chatting. Hadrian had introduced them to his familiar Basilisk, Sal. only to have their fun ruined by night time when the evil Weasleys walked in. The 4 bad Weasleys (Molly, Ginny, Ron and Percy) were grumbling something about being unable to access their vaults, not knowing that the rest of the household wizards had heard them and smirked.

They pretended that they were glad to see the 4, and proceeded to have dinner. Sal was hidden in the twin's room, with a piece of meet that Bill had acciod for him from the kitchen. All 10 checked their foods for potions; Harry and Hermione were the only ones who had potions in them. They ate the food, acting oblivious to the potions and the smirking face of the bad Weasleys. Arthur sighed, why did he marry Molly?

The rest of their time pretty much went like this. Pretending to oblivious to the potions snuck into Harry's and Hermione's food, while the two of them taking potions to rid them of the unwanted potions, and hiding Sal. Harry had slept with Fred and George, much to the evil Weasleys chagrin, and Hermione got the guest bedroom with Tonks. She didn't want to stay the night with Ginny alone. Besides, Tonks was fun to hang out with. Remus and Sirius spent the night in Bill's old room, as they were a couple but that was unknown to the evil people (Dumbledore included), and Bill stayed in the same room as his brother Charlie.
Soon, the day they were to leave for the tournament came.

The evil Weasleys, except for Molly who had no interest in Quidditch, kept complaining about the walk. Harry, Hermione, Arthur, Fred and George were very annoyed by their complaining, and the fact that the other 5 could apparate there and not have to suffer through this.
Soon, they met up with Cedric Diggory and his father, Amos Diggory. Amos kept on saying how proud he was of his son beating 'The Chosen One' at Quidditch, much to the annoyance of the 6 (Cedric included).

They had made it to the stadium, and arrived at their tent. The tent was quite big, big enough for everyone to have their own room. Everyone had their own room. They met up with the other 5, who was already in their room (as they claimed it).

It was the day of the quidditch match, Hadrian and his new gang separated from the evil ones by going earlier. They met up with the Malfoys, and all sat together. They didn't have to worry about the other 3 at all, seeing as they gave them tickets at the opposite side of the stadium saying "There was no more room left on this side".

The games started, with Harry and Draco being the most excited. A few moments later, Morana emerged and went to greet herself. She sat at the end, next to Fred. Fred immediatly got up and switched seats with her, so that she was sitting next to Fred AND George. This confused her but she didn't mind it, she liked their company anyways.

At some point during the game, Draco held Harry's had, and Fred and George held one of Morana's hand too. Soon enough, the games ended with the twins cheering for the fact that they won their bet against Ludo Bagman.
The group exited the stadium and said goodbye to the Malfoys and Morana.

****
How was it?
Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

BTW, I'm just a crazy yaoi fangirl who is still unsure of her sexuality preference! Anyone else?
And what's your Hogwarts house?Mine is Slytherin 🐍.

Also, I didn't add the attack part because it didn't really make sense to me now that I didn't add Barty Crouch jr under imperius.
BTW, I totally dislike Barty Crouch Senior, HOW DARE HE IMPERIUS HIS OWN SON?!

Ja nee~