My blood sucking romeo

Hey my name is jackeline Meddows. I'm from Milan,Italy! An d I had a great childhood until...I was given to the royal vampire family. at the age of 13-15 your name is put in a jar and they will pick 1 girls name. lucky me (not really) I was picked.

I was told I had one day to say my good byes an then leave but a I suspected the dirty,filthy vampires LIED! I didn't even get to say goodbye to my little brother or my mom or my dad.

On the way there I cried but one of the guards said "you better dry your face before you present yourself in front of the king SLAVE!"

I quickly dried my face when I saw the castle quickly approaching. I won't lie I was nervous to be there. but I had to suck it up because the king was waiting for me ( he was very scary looking!) but he gave me a warm smile. then all of a sudden I feel a pain sweep across my face! the guard was standing over me yelling "You do NOT look the king in the eyes!"

As he was yelling the king threw him across the room!! then he kneeled to me and looked me in the eyes and said "don't mistake this for weakness but only because I hate men who hit women."

I looked at the king in astonishment then he helps me up off the ground, when all of a sudden I hear arguing. three very cute guys walked in the room.

One of the three boys instantly stopped arguing and looked dead at me! I instinctively looked at the floor fearing another slap. but now he was standing in front of me he said "Dad who is this delicious treat for me or josh or zero?"

He grabbed my china and yanked my face towards his and whispered " I hope you are mine." and ten he kissed my hand which sent a fire burning from my hand throughout my entire arm! the other saw me and rushed over an I could feel one of the sons right behind me. I can feel is hot breathes down my neck!

He said "well who is this pretty thing,Dad?" the king looked at me then the boys who surrounded me and said "Her name is jackeline Meddows, and she is all if yours boys!"

They all looked at each other and smiled a devious smile. I guess they saw the terror in my eyes an said "we are good at sharing...sometimes." I wanted to run but my body wouldn't move.

I asked what were the boys names and one of them all of a sudden snatched me up by my jaw and hissed "Done speak unless spoken to SLAVE!" I looked dumbfounded by what he just said but the king looked at me and said " this is josh (pointing to the one who just had my jaw in his grip!) he walked over to the other boy an said "This is Noah." and pointing to his left is the last boy "and finally this is Zero."