Chapter 11

Noah picks me up bridal style and carries me out of zero's room. I whimper thinking off all the nasty and god awful things he could do to me. But he looks down at me saying "I'm not gonna do that stuff...just yet atleast." I gasp softly knowing he read my mind but I look away from him anyway.

He smiles and says "we are at my room...or as you may think hell" I laugh and wiggle in his arms. we walk in and he put me down on the bed softly, I start to think he is being so nice...why tho? I see him go to the bathroom and shut the door and the shower me turns ontogeny shower. I exhale in relief and lay back on the bed, it's really soft. I doze off and curl in a ball, then I feel a hand on my hip rubbing me gently. I moan sleepily and look at Noah! I gasp and jump back a little not expecting him, but expecting zero.

He smiles and says "can we see how much you can take today.." he jumps me and starts to kiss my neck gently. I moan softly loving his lips on my neck, I slowly pick my hips up and grind against him hard. he groans and kisses me roughly, I kiss back and bite his lip in return. he groans again an bite me back. he suddenly grabs my hips grinding hard into me making me moan loud!

I grind back and I roll us over making me on top. I smile at him but still feeling horrible about zero. my body says one thing but my feelings and mind say another. I love the pleasure but I'm dying on the inside!

I grind hard against him still on top and biting my lip. I moan and lean down to his chest and kiss his chest all the way down to his belly button, I lick around it making him groan loud and shiver. I giggle and kiss down to his waist band of his underwear. I slightly tug at it making him groan out the words "fuck~ Jackie!"

I blush and tug again making him groan louder. I smile saying "maybe you can't handle this today...." He looks at me and a flash goes off in his eyes. he pushes me into the bed hard and attacks my neck and chest with kisses. He bites roughly not drawing blood on my right breast! I moan loud loving this pleasure and I look seeing teeth marks on my breast, I gasp and look at him. he laughs and bite my neck roughly. I moan loving this and enjoying this thoroughly but he licks my neck them chomps down drawing blood. I gasp an grab his shoulders squeaking loud. he pulls away saying "you are such a child... your innocence is so luring and intoxicating and your voice is so beautiful and cute. I want more of it...more please"

I blush hearing him say these things, I moan loud and bite my lip. He suddenly rips my shirt showing off my black bra and my chubby body. I squeak and grab the sheets to keep quiet. he licks my tummy from the top to the bottom, then he pulls my bar off exposing my bare breasts! I squeak and cover them for a second then I have my hands ripped off my chest and tied by a silk cloth.

I moan loud and look to see Noah panting and blushing badly. I see him lower his head to my bare chest and start to suck my nipples. I shiver saying "s-stop I can't t-take this!" He laughs and kisses down my tummy again. he stops at my belly bottom and starts to lick around it and suck/lick on it, I shiver and wiggle under him. He pulls away panting saying "I know you are weak and tired, you had a long day and will for the next week so get your sleep now...good night" with that he leaves me panting and dazed. I roll over and get under the sheeted and pass out think I might like Noah more now....