Chapter 3

I was left there wanting more! it just guessed this was his room so I got in the bed nd went to sleep. later to awake to all three of the princes on the bed with me but just staring at me. I leaned up nd said "can I help u with anything..??"

and they smiled nd nodded their heads. Noah pinned my right arm nd zero pinned my left arm! josh then straddled my hips nd kept me from thrashing around. I start to scream but josh gags me with some silk material. josh said "if u stop thrashing around nd listen to us u won't get hurt....much."

With that I stopped immediately. I looked at them with a NOW-WAT! Look on my face, they smiled nd laughed. I got angry nd threw josh off my hips! (OMG I DIDNT KNOW I COULD DO THAT!!!)

They stopped laughing nd looked at me angry nd slight lust filled...(oh carp!) then josh got back on my hips nd smacked me once HARD nd smiled at me nd said "Guys me might have to train this one."

then looked at me nd leaned down took the gag out nd kissed me hungrily. I kissed back but I couldn't quiet keep up nd he laughs braking our kiss. he said "from this point on u r on punishment nd we will be the ones to punish u."

I gulped at the way he said PUNISHMENT. wat were these guys gonna do to me!? but zero nd Noah let go of my arms nd walked to josh who was now at the foot of the bed. they said "we could take u now...but we aren't that great at sharing." with that they all smiled nd walked out the room leaving me, dazed nd wondering wats going to happen to me!