Chapter 5

I am still in the room waiting on wat they called my "punishment"...but idk wat is going to happen. But I will be strong nd not give them wat they want!

But maybe an hour later they came back in! zero looked at me with pitty but the other two looked at me with lust in their eyes...I got scared nd tried to run to the back of the bad but I was stopped by Noah grabbing my ankle!

I screamed but again I was gagged...I stopped nd just laid there. Noah took the gag out nd said "are u gonna play nice now..?" I nodded nd crawled closer to him. he looked at me nd smiled nd said "wat do u want babe?" I propped myself on his shoulders nd got closer to his ear...ten bit down hard on his ear lobe! he screamed nd got up quickly.

Josh ran right to me nd pinned me down to the bed nd straddled my hips nd said "how dare u bite my brother like that!" nd his eyes glowed a bright crimson. I got scared nd tried to throw him off again but he wasn't going anywhere... He just pinned my wrists harder nd I whimpered in pain.

He smiled nd leaned in close to my neck...i could feel his hot breathe on my neck. it was arousing nd it felt great but suddenly I felt a shock of pain! I screamed out loud this time then the pain went away... Wait wat!? I looked to see zero pinning josh to the wall! they both have crimson eyes snarling at each other like animals. I noticed Noah was fine again...? How I just bit his ear nd drew blood!? Oh well he was just standing there watching zero nd josh.

I noticed I had blood running down my neck! I suddenly felt dizzy but I got up nd tore the two apart. right after I did that I fell to the floor nd the room was spinning them going black...wat is going on? I can't think straight...